Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 08:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has obviously ascended to staff.

In a departure from my other posts on p99, this is one that I don't have a source for-- its analysis based. The chance here is very high considering DaP fits the profile of a would-be staffer in 2 categories.

A) People who apply to be on staff (casual/fun/roleplay types) DaP would be a huge boost on an application. Ala He Shant Be Named who was a kingpin in the enviable vegetable trade.

Additionally, I have heard low whispers that Llandris had once cornered and controlled the sought after Fine Steel market, under an esoteric and not often known guild moniker <Lucan's Reliables> sometime around the Classic Launch Age (CLA). His fence operated out of the luxurious Tassel's Tavern, where they would launder large amounts of platinum for EC Fat Cats with cooked books on how many Fine Steel blades they actually sold. Some say Llandris's operation never turned a single sword and it was all some kind of Contras/Reagan-esque coverup and that he was actually Sir Lucan himself.

Needless to say, his application was accepted within 24 hours with no fields filled out.

B) People who management previously OK'd for staff. Redundant. See A.

Tupakk was recruited a short time later to join him in staff heaven, so that they could continue enjoying an alternate form of this EverQuest gaming experience together. Don't expect a lick of truth from him.
Tin Foil Hats strike again lol.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 09-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

There is an alternative to Dial-a-Port

Dial-a-Deezy
Old 09-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has obviously ascended to staff.

In a departure from my other posts on p99, this is one that I don't have a source for-- its analysis based. The chance here is very high considering DaP fits the profile of a would-be staffer in 2 categories.

A) People who apply to be on staff (casual/fun/roleplay types) DaP would be a huge boost on an application. Ala He Shant Be Named who was a kingpin in the enviable vegetable trade.

Additionally, I have heard low whispers that Llandris had once cornered and controlled the sought after Fine Steel market, under an esoteric and not often known guild moniker <Lucan's Reliables> sometime around the Classic Launch Age (CLA). His fence operated out of the luxurious Tassel's Tavern, where they would launder large amounts of platinum for EC Fat Cats with cooked books on how many Fine Steel blades they actually sold. Some say Llandris's operation never turned a single sword and it was all some kind of Contras/Reagan-esque coverup and that he was actually Sir Lucan himself.

Needless to say, his application was accepted within 24 hours with no fields filled out.

B) People who management previously OK'd for staff. Redundant. See A.

Tupakk was recruited a short time later to join him in staff heaven, so that they could continue enjoying an alternate form of this EverQuest gaming experience together. Don't expect a lick of truth from him.
Yep
Old 09-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dial-a-Deezy
*not a port guild. But you can have that D on speed dial. Just /who all dial. Dial a Deezy today.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dial-a-Deezy
I love me the drive by D. Side note where you been bro.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 09-08-2017, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He has obviously ascended to staff...
I'm pretty sure that's not true. I could be wrong, I'm kinda-sorta relying on friend of a friend intel, but I've talked to the guy more than twice and he didn't come off as even slightly interested in being p99 staff. But hey, ignore this post, we wouldn't want to inject any connection with reality into RnF That would be wrong
Old 09-08-2017, 01:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure that's not true. I could be wrong, I'm kinda-sorta relying on friend of a friend intel, but I've talked to the guy more than twice and he didn't come off as even slightly interested in being p99 staff. But hey, ignore this post, we wouldn't want to inject any connection with reality into RnF That would be wrong
perhaps you could relax and let jokes happen
Old 09-08-2017, 03:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, I'm pretty relaxed (read: drunk). But I'll admit that I'm probably in need of an upgrade to my sense of humor.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funny thing it's no joke. It's real. Don't confuse them more, Pokesan.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funny thing it's no joke. It's real. Don't confuse them more, Pokesan.
lol y'all crack me up.

Closed Thread