Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 06:12 AM
Planar Protector

Worst erotic fanfic title ever :|

But for srs, crude stein / moggok not good enough? :3
Old 03-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worst erotic fanfic title ever :|
You found me out..and my followup was going to be The Frogloks of Sebilis, and their Slime Coated Harpoons.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed, pending update.
from the Bugs thread

Question. Can you guys recommend what level I can solo the Priest on my enchanter? I'm trying to only equip stuff that I can obtain myself and have been looking forward to this quest and the Incandescent stuff. I'm 25 now.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleekitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
from the Bugs thread

Question. Can you guys recommend what level I can solo the Priest on my enchanter? I'm trying to only equip stuff that I can obtain myself and have been looking forward to this quest and the Incandescent stuff. I'm 25 now.
Fantastic!
However, I daresay it is NOT classic to make us actually look forward to patches [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can solo the room fairly easily at 35. Have died three times from a bad fight/fizzle/resists from the Shin Knight, Tsu Shaman, or Summoner, but out of 20+ times, I can live with that since I'm not there for experience anyway (and even then I've gained a good amount since I started camping the spot).

I've found it's best to rune-up, go invis (keep that in your lineup if you charm Summoner..might get a Brazier), and stand next to the Summoner, Tsu Shaman, or if neither of those are available a Shin knight. Charm one of those higher level mobs, and send it into the pit with the priest and his two shamans. Root all three, and mez the two he's not fighting. If your charm holds, he will make short work of the three in the pit, and hopefully have just enough health for you to finish off with a nuke for a little experience

Otherwise send a tell to my Enchanter, Sebkorses, if I'm on and in the Guk area, I'd be happy to give you a hand when the rod starts dropping.
[Edit] Just noticed the part about only items you can obtain yourself...the offer's open anyway, but if you don't, that's understandable. I'm wanting to quest for my Incandescents and such on my own as well.
Last edited by Riatsila; 03-10-2012 at 03:46 PM..
Old 04-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

as of 15th April 2012 I camped it for about 20 kills and gave up, no rod, about 8 - 9 hours.
Closed Thread