Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Aviak

Default Is BDA scared? Confirmed if you ask me.

Yesterday, myself and the current lowbie cast of Maelstrom + a few randoms were xp'ing at WC Dervs. We noticed a BDA raid forming in /who so we jogged over to spires to see if these tough warriors of Norrath would impart on us a few buffages so that we could shred face at a better pace.

Upon our group running up the spire and finding the gathering raid of BDA, we we're immediately greeted with a wall of /say msgs along the lines of:

"Spy confirmed"
"Spy confirmed" (spammed like 4 times)
"Ofuq spies here"
"Watch out theyre taking numbers"

LOL wtf? Does TMO have your balls in a vice grip or what?? No one buffed us, nor responded to any tells. Dont wanna blow mana buffing noobs before a raid? 100% understand, 0 issue : GL in Fear. But honestly? Wow. Most of my exchanges with BDA folk have been very pleasant, this was just failure.
Originally Posted by Casey II View Post
You should idolize drug dealers from the 1980s more and fat faggot rappers who pretend to be drug dealers from the 1980s but are really fat security guards like Rick Ross.

Also, you should let people know that you enjoy hip hop music. Even if they didn't want to know.

That would probably make people respect your faggot ass more.
]
Old 08-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

lol, bda has become a very sad "raiding" guild.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

I believe that's what people call a circle jerk. The only people enjoying themselves are the ones getting their dicks touched.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not the nicest guy around and I may have even said some of that stuff in say (jokingly, because who the fuck is that serious about losing raid targets LOL?), but even evil me would buff lowbies (even before raids) when they asked.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Large Rat

Is maybach a whiny bitch? Confirmed if you ask me.

So you come on the forum crying that a few bda members made some jokes about you being a spy, like they really give two fucks about you lol

Your a whiny, crying scumbag, you write that your experiences with other BDA folk have been pleasant, yet a few people joke around so you cry on the forum about the whole guild? LOL, CONFIRMED PATHETIC
Old 08-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So you come on the forum crying that a few bda members made some jokes about you being a spy, like they really give two fucks about you lol

Your a whiny, crying scumbag, you write that your experiences with other BDA folk have been pleasant, yet a few people joke around so you cry on the forum about the whole guild? LOL, CONFIRMED PATHETIC
Jokes are fine and all, but they still didn't toss 'em a couple buffs to help them out which takes all of a couple clicks. Gotta save dat time though to get your super serious pixels right?

Unless OP was being a terrible pest with how he went about asking for the buffs, the BDA people were straight dickasses in that scenario.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BDA confirmed superiority complex.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:

LMAO. Game. Set. Match.

Was this a complaint? Did the part where I said i didnt really give one fuck about buffs lead you to believe i was bitter I didnt get buffed? Why do idiots always prove your points for you? Its amaze. Why don't you go confirm a couple million micro failures into a Kleenex to Sailor Moon reruns, adults with an understanding of irony are talking here. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Casey II View Post
You should idolize drug dealers from the 1980s more and fat faggot rappers who pretend to be drug dealers from the 1980s but are really fat security guards like Rick Ross.

Also, you should let people know that you enjoy hip hop music. Even if they didn't want to know.

That would probably make people respect your faggot ass more.
]
Old 08-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Large Rat

So everyone heres upset over not buffing low levels? that is too damn funny for me to not comment about. you freeloading dirtbags. Your owed an explanation as to why your not getting buffed? If you see they are busy, then you should realize that you may not get buffs, and you should also realize that your running up to them begging, and your owed no explanation. If they joked about you being spies and ran off, then so fucking what, they were busy. If you want to be a freeloader thats fine, but dont make a post like this on the forum and expect not to look like a bitch.

I find it pretty pathetic that the crybaby involved is even trying to ruin the reputation of the whole guild over it, even when he admits in his post that most of BDA are good people. Most of the people from BDA probably would have gladly given buffs , as I'm sure most people from TMO would do as well if they werent busy. I'm not in BDA, I was an app for a little bit but no more, so you pmsing guild drama losers can stop claiming that im defending BDA here for that reason.

Moral of the story: you are not owed anything, if you have a problem take it up with the individuals themselves
Old 08-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybach 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LMAO. Game. Set. Match.

Was this a complaint?

"No one buffed us, nor responded to any tells. Dont wanna blow mana buffing noobs before a raid? 100% understand, 0 issue : GL in Fear. But honestly? Wow. "

thats not complaining? lol
Closed Thread