Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Aviak

Default proposed change to guild v guild PNP

Lets put aside the flaming for a bit and talk about something constructive.

the new PNP system is going well, however there are some holes when it comes to mass pvp that I believe have a simple solution. The first problem is that in mass PVP LNS is done individually and is nearly impossible to keep track of, especially when there are 50+ people on each side. The dreadlands fight had multiple violations on both sides, and it was due to the confusion that mass pvp presents, not malicious intent on the player's part.

The second issue is when a player dies to PVE during a pvp fight. By the current rules the players can rejoin the fight even when naked, and the only way to make sure they do not is to kill them naked, which is a horrible solution. This was shown in the dreadlands fight where RD wiped to Goreinare.

What i propose is a guild LNS system. No one may LNS from a mass pvp fight until a guild officer / leader / official representative calls LNS for the whole guild. Once that guild calls LNS They may not enter the zone for 1 hour EXCEPT to LNS, and cannot interfere with the other guilds activities on that mob for an hour. LNS may be called for both pvp and pve deaths. The winning guild has the choice to rez and help with the other guild's CR or just leave them to do it themselves.

Sirken said that if guild leaders agree to a change the GM's would support it, and I believe this change is needed.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Banned

good post and I agree with it helping the current situation.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

I think this guy hit a home run with this post. I read every word was like true change it to what I be saying!!!
Old 01-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good post and I agree with it helping the current situation.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

youre getting warm but this isn't it either
Old 01-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
youre getting warm but this isn't it either
Okay, so what is your suggestion then?
Old 01-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

tanks trav, this is a great post

i like the part of malicious intent of the player,

I dont want a situation to happen where if i accidently kill some1 i didnt know was on LNS i get banned

that just makes people afraid to pvp... we need something more reasonable
Old 01-16-2014, 10:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tanks trav, this is a great post

i like the part of malicious intent of the player,

I dont want a situation to happen where if i accidently kill some1 i didnt know was on LNS i get banned

that just makes people afraid to pvp... we need something more reasonable
tune, you are an idiot. bards have to look at someone, turn on auto attack and slowly kill them. if you have mana you can DD them for maybe 20-40% health depending. there is no oh i accidently 1 shot backstabbed the guy when playing a bard.

NOT HARD TO SEE THE PERSON NAKED ON A BARD BEFORE YOU KILL THEM
Old 01-16-2014, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tune, you are an idiot. bards have to look at someone, turn on auto attack and slowly kill them. if you have mana you can DD them for maybe 20-40% health depending. there is no oh i accidently 1 shot backstabbed the guy when playing a bard.

NOT HARD TO SEE THE PERSON NAKED ON A BARD BEFORE YOU KILL THEM
are u high?

a player gets rezd with 25% hp

i ran into a cluster of players in the solb tunnel

he took rez, got hit by a paladin , took an aoe, i tab targeted just HAPPED to get the last hit

perma banned
Old 01-16-2014, 11:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are u high?

a player gets rezd with 25% hp

i ran into a cluster of players in the solb tunnel

he took rez, got hit by a paladin , took an aoe, i tab targeted just HAPPED to get the last hit

perma banned
good story, would read again. you tab targeted and wasted 800 mana casting a 3 second song hoping he was near you? let's face it you saw the guy naked, or someone else saw the guy naked and called assist in TS
Closed Thread