Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets put aside the flaming for a bit and talk about something constructive.

the new PNP system is going well, however there are some holes when it comes to mass pvp that I believe have a simple solution. The first problem is that in mass PVP LNS is done individually and is nearly impossible to keep track of, especially when there are 50+ people on each side. The dreadlands fight had multiple violations on both sides, and it was due to the confusion that mass pvp presents, not malicious intent on the player's part.

The second issue is when a player dies to PVE during a pvp fight. By the current rules the players can rejoin the fight even when naked, and the only way to make sure they do not is to kill them naked, which is a horrible solution. This was shown in the dreadlands fight where RD wiped to Goreinare.

What i propose is a guild LNS system. No one may LNS from a mass pvp fight until a guild officer / leader / official representative calls LNS for the whole guild. Once that guild calls LNS They may not enter the zone for 1 hour EXCEPT to LNS, and cannot interfere with the other guilds activities on that mob for an hour. LNS may be called for both pvp and pve deaths. The winning guild has the choice to rez and help with the other guild's CR or just leave them to do it themselves.

Sirken said that if guild leaders agree to a change the GM's would support it, and I believe this change is needed.
Spoken like a vzer
Old 01-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like a vzer
you are still in the wrong guild mr. nixus.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

I agree with this 1000% and was told to fuck off when I approached nizzar about it
Old 01-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with this 1000% and was told to fuck off when I approached nizzar about it
cool we all agree

so whats the next step
Old 01-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

PNP on a PVP server.

This place is getting more and more fucking carebear by the day.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Was just pvping RD in dreadlands and was told I was griefing them just bc they were trying to xp.

Too many zerglings low hp kiting since u been bant Tune. World falling into chaos.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PNP on a PVP server.

call it a lns policy then taco. shit needs of ironed out.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PNP on a PVP server.

Supreme, you don't even play the game, and when you did you were widely considered the second worst PvPer on the server behind LaMort.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supreme, you don't even play the game, and when you did you were widely considered the second worst PvPer on the server behind LaMort.
can you power level me on blue so i can play with nice people? i've been very nice to you on red edward
Old 01-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Orc

pnp has never been complicated until r99. You fight each other until one side gives up and asks for LNS. This policy works in small and large engagements. No need to restrict re-entering combat after dying or rezing in pvp. Those are both strategies that have always been a part of eq pvp. Declaring them against the rules is nothing less than changing eq into another game.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Rollbackprices; 01-11-2014 at 01:43 AM..
Closed Thread