Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 10:55 AM
Sarnak

i hope the devs make there own expansion new items raid encounters and so on

i dident like luclin to much BUT i did like beastlords i hope there added in the future
Old 03-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Kobold

I always found it amusing that nobody on Norrath ever thought of taming an animal companion - no sir, that technology came from THE FUCKING MOON.

Horse? What's that? Oh... you must mean these saddled aliens we found on THE FUCKING MOON.

A race of sentient, intelligent cat people with their own system of beliefs and ideals? Kerrans right? Nope. An ENTIRELY different race of cat-men called Vah'Shir that we discovered on THE FUCKING MOON.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfnblorsh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A race of sentient, intelligent cat people with their own system of beliefs and ideals? Kerrans right? Nope. An ENTIRELY different race of cat-men called Vah'Shir that we discovered on THE FUCKING MOON.
I thought the vah shir were descended from Kerrans who were blasted to the moon when the Hole was created. How does that NOT make sense? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfnblorsh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always found it amusing that nobody on Norrath ever thought of taming an animal companion - no sir, that technology came from THE FUCKING MOON.

Horse? What's that? Oh... you must mean these saddled aliens we found on THE FUCKING MOON.

I'm fighting anthropomorphic snake people in Egyptian pyramids on the Moon.

Your argument is invalid.

"Thou speak'st aright; I am that merry wanderer of the night."
Old 03-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought the vah shir were descended from Kerrans who were blasted to the moon when the Hole was created.
Wasn't the storyline of EQ2 something along the lines of Luclin exploding entirely and Kerrans being playable now instead - yet looking exactly like Vah'Shir in a variety of ways?

*shakes head*
Old 03-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Banned

Even if I were to speculate on what would happen after Velious is out, my basis of speculation is not the same as the devs (they're doing what they're doing for a completely different reason then you and I are playing). What I hope will happen is... nothing. I enjoy the thought of leaving an untouched server of EverQuest Trilogy running where new players can see it and play. I would wager it would take a lot of years for everybody to get bored with the content and leave. That fact, in addition to people who will keep on discovering it's existence should ensure that it remains alive and kicking for quite awhile.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if I were to speculate on what would happen after Velious is out, my basis of speculation is not the same as the devs (they're doing what they're doing for a completely different reason then you and I are playing). What I hope will happen is... nothing. I enjoy the thought of leaving an untouched server of EverQuest Trilogy running where new players can see it and play. I would wager it would take a lot of years for everybody to get bored with the content and leave. That fact, in addition to people who will keep on discovering it's existence should ensure that it remains alive and kicking for quite awhile.

I couldn't of said that any better.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:40 AM
Kobold

Is there any opposition to adding Beastlords at least? I played EQ from vanilla to PoP and Beastlords were always fun. Either way, I'm committed to this classic feel and if I don't get some Luclin stuff, oh well! I didn't like the bazaar either... lol.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:36 PM
Aviak

I think The trilogy is a perfect stopping point. It means the character skins don't get jacked,The bazaar doesn't ruin EC Tunnel experience, and I think 60 is a great level, it keeps old world mobs from being solo-able... and more.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:48 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cords [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think The trilogy is a perfect stopping point. It means the character skins don't get jacked,The bazaar doesn't ruin EC Tunnel experience, and I think 60 is a great level, it keeps old world mobs from being solo-able... and more.

I liked Luclin however, the baz was just a god awful lag fest. PoP on the other hand was probably my favorite expansion. But having a central hub like PoK made the other area's of congregation ghost towns(East Commons).

How difficult would it be to actually add the PoP content without PoK/Stones??
Closed Thread