Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't the monopolization. It isn't the massive pulls. Its the massive pulls hindering those who wish to actually hunt the zone for loot and the monk epic or xp. These AE groups that appear with their proxy bull crap have a right to charge for spots, but the happenings that go on constantly when these AE groups have no regard for the people trying to enjoy the Chardok zone(raids aside).

Once again, I believe this is an issue that must be dealt with through action of the in-game GM's in accordance to training laws, make them stricter for those that know better(generally the higher levels that lead said groups). It isn't the mechanics, mechanics are classic and aren't the issue. It is the effects of what these people are doing. Also it is always up to the guild-leader to invite whomever they choose so who cares if they create a guild group or not.

The main problem is the majority of these AE groups have no respect nor recognition for the ones inside Chardok that aren't a part of their proxy list.

This is simply my strong opinion, but I think it details and simplifies the problems at hand.

Well, now it's ruled they have to respect those dungeon crawling groups. I thought it was that way before, but maybe not.
Old 11-27-2014, 11:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzw_...ature=youtu.be
kill all the men women children pets insects and the idea dies untill aliens come and find it
Old 11-27-2014, 11:49 PM
Banned

Mobile phones with cameras didnt exist in 99, hence, not classic.
Old 11-28-2014, 12:23 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, now it's ruled they have to respect those dungeon crawling groups. I thought it was that way before, but maybe not.
oh, you're correct. and thats why, if we're being honest, i'm a little shocked at how shocked some of u seem by the contents of this thread.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 11-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having the entire
group running around ensures that you get at least 24 mobs on you,
which is a pretty good run since several of the mobs in the zones we
use are 55+.
So these guys were happy to AE 25 mobs at once.

Let's do some quick math. Every time you cast on a mob, the server must send that message to every PC in the vicinity ("xxx is stunned by scintillating colors" etc). Let's make some assumptions: 2 enchanters casting 1 spell every 2 seconds, 2 wizards casting 1 spell every 6 seconds. That's 1.3 spells per second. With 150 mobs, that's 200 messages per second. If each message is 64 bytes (reasonable with protocol overhead), that's 12.8KB/s of bandwidth for spell messages alone, let alone the position packets etc. Meanwhile a 56kbps modem can handle only 7KB/s of bandwidth.

TL;DR: Chardok AE proved nonclassic
Old 11-28-2014, 02:30 AM
Sarnak

Sirken - can someone loot the rotting corpses of the AE group?

Leading the charge to bring back the classic feature /guildwar
Old 11-28-2014, 02:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh, you're correct. and thats why, if we're being honest, i'm a little shocked at how shocked some of u seem by the contents of this thread.
the proof that most of the AE groups present in chardok do not abide by the rules or ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolshed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken - can someone loot the rotting corpses of the AE group?

Also a main question of mine? Especially during bard kites where they have to inability to loot 10 second corpses;

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 11-28-2014, 02:56 AM
Decaying Skeleton

IB funny people talking here
have twitter in your group to attack here in the forum, as picture.. lol

if not, is seen that people likes to subjugate
--------

serious thought smarter ib, but yours is the only answer ...
Picture is with mobile ohhh ... lolol
Old 11-28-2014, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real issue I see here is that Guide Moregan was assigned to the situation. Bound for disaster and misinformation on that note alone.
Moregan is good ppl. Rid MM of a TMO camp lawyer on Dhamp last week when the CY group was keeping it clear (sup Xaxian).
Old 11-28-2014, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The question is why the fuck is this dude taking cell phone pics of his screen. That alone tells me how retarded this guy is.
Lol. Op has problems.
Closed Thread