Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2014, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Also worth noting for Iksar... Greenmist, which is Iksar only in Velious (and is released in late Velious).

25 MR primary, 18DMG/22Delay, Procs lifedrain DoT... it is an excellent 1hander for tanking hard merbs.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also worth noting for Iksar... Greenmist, which is Iksar only in Velious (and is released in late Velious).

25 MR primary, 18DMG/22Delay, Procs lifedrain DoT... it is an excellent 1hander for tanking hard merbs.
Also the pain lord's khukri can be obtained in game right now I believe, so Iksar SKs may be able to attain a bit higher MR than other SK races. Not sure if it evens out with iksars being unable to wear shit like mithril etc., but Iksar's can wear robe of the azure sky as well so I would imagine in full theoretical best in slot MR gear they'd probably edge out ogre/troll still.
Last edited by Pheer; 10-05-2014 at 02:14 AM..
Old 10-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Seems like dok revamp was a month before Luclin release, so dunno maybe it'll be out.
Yelinak drops a better ratio weapon anyway! DPSK!
Old 10-05-2014, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like dok revamp was a month before Luclin release, so dunno maybe it'll be out.
Yelinak drops a better ratio weapon anyway! DPSK!
How does 14/21 out DPS 18/22. There are multiple posts on Greenmist being solved inbetween the Chardok revamp and Luclin release. They all confirm its Iksar only as well.

Edit: ahh I was looking at pre-revamp stats.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Yea, you just need revamped Dok since there's a quest piece dropping there. Was a question mark for a long time in discussions if we'd get revamps or not, but guess we will.

Did the Greenmist quest on some velious-stuck emu server once and hardly equipped the thing, so many awesome 2handers come out in Velious. /burp
Old 11-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Have to go with DE... better to look good than be good.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

Iksar not being able to use mithril arms/legs isn't a big deal. They still get dreadscale greaves for mr and the 25mr lord of pain khukri whereas non iksar can only get 10mr in their primary slot. The only bummer is not being able to use the imbued granite spaulders like dark elves.

My own lizard hits 207 mr unbuffed... and I don't have the stupid high end stuff like a cloak of piety, crown of rile, dragon hero bracers or water dragon shield that would raise my unbuffed MR up to.. 235 I think? Pft I should've played that character more when I had the time.
Last edited by Zapatos; 11-13-2014 at 04:47 PM..
Closed Thread