Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 06:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think the evident rustle would be when you're coming up with some foilhat story of how beastagor has somehow created a time-machine type packetlagger system in elf quest 1999 just because he is better than you at pushing buttons

don't do drugs kids
that's like telling him not to breathe
Old 10-20-2014, 07:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was watching televised sports, did not attend raids with any of my geared level 60s.
Pras! I was sitting at EverBank Field watching the Jags get there only win this year.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
relax relax, seriously noone gives a shit that u box. lol. just wanted to rib your shit.

noone's gonna do nothing about it. and noone should. This server is good.
^^^ boxes all the time. So naturally he defends boxing.

One time I was trying to to buy a spell off agatha. Two of his characters were online (naturally one never responded to tells) but he said his brother wasn't home so he couldnt get the spell to do the trade.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/does-mar...allenges-link/
Old 10-20-2014, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
soon enough the rest of the fairweather players will be gone and azrael will go back to being a group of 5-10 irrelevancies that never log off and change their goals/viewpoints based on whether they're winning or losing
WRONG
Old 10-20-2014, 08:58 AM
Banned

I dont get why azrael is still complaining, i don't get it.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Code black immersion detected
Old 10-20-2014, 09:43 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's do it!
Do you live near the D or some shitty far away up north part of michigan? I'm near the city.

Also to the people saying az is outgeared are actually nuts, even with the gods work guys we have maybe 20 "well geared" people tops, and only half of those people are rocking any sort of significant non-weapon VP loot. Just look at the force we brought to VP to contest knowing we were both likely outnumbered and definitely outgeared, it was about 25 people total and about 8 of those people were not geared even close to BiS pre-VP.

Look at the plane of hate fight on the leaderboard and tell me how many "BIS ex-nihilum"(ill save you time, the number is 2ish) or even level 60's are up there?

You guys have more well geared players in a single group then we had in the entire raidforce. Quit pretending to be some scrappy elite underdog force and accept that you are just doing your best Nihilum(the role now played by azrael) Vs Red Dawn(being played out by the heroes of Holo) impression.

I'm not at all upset about contesting/fighting us, I'm glad you did, thats why I log on repop day, in hopes of some good ole funtime mass pvp, but this pretending to be some sort of outgeared and outnumbered(this part is true) underdogs is just plain old BS.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope, twainz denied among others who ended up in holocaust, were trying to keep the server fun here, we don't try to fill the void nihilum left.

gg, if u bring a gun to a knife fight, expect us to let ya'll take shit for free

i'll agree with you the day you guys start actually fighting the old nihilum crew, but right now azrael is both outgeared and outnumbered by holocaust and gods work who have been playing together since the launch of colgates retribution.

jews trying to steal and plagiarize, you don't say.... throw it down the well, so my country can be free

i think the term "sniping" can't be used when you're running around with an army of 55+ vs 25 people, you're more or less just spreading like cancer all over norrath, also we didn't contest vs double numbers, that would be retarded, expect zero pvp when you bring 55+ into vp, but i'm guessing that's excatly what you guys want [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

tldr: the moar croutons you bring, the less pvp you'll see, deal with it
Jesus Christ can you cry any more? Recruit and contest or quit, seeya nerds
Old 10-20-2014, 09:46 AM
Kobold

u mad bro?
Old 10-20-2014, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u mad bro?
Hardly, been gambling with my wife all night and morning about to eat a breakfast buffet