Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Orc

Default Any good Iksar lowbie quests?

Hey everyone!

My friend and I are gonna roll some Lizards later (Shaman and Monk), and I was wondering if there are some easy turn-in quests around the Cabilis area we could do for fast exp.

I'm sure there's something for Bone Chips because that's usually a thing.
I'm also aware that we have Shackle/Mace class quests we can work on.
Anything else out there for quick and easy exp in the Kunark starting zones?

Suggestions appreciated!
Old 07-03-2017, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

You can do something with Large Scorpion pincers iirc.

Before that saved up your scaled curskins for questing into curscale armor (see the bristlesilk vendor opposite the monk guild).
Old 07-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Kobold

Bonechips are with one of the guards at the cab entrance of FOB. Pretty decent, but not as high as the Kal exp

Old 07-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Kobold

Also go farm the spider dungeon if it's not camped. Can't remember the name at the moment. Not a separate zone. Drunk

Old 07-03-2017, 07:38 PM
Banned

make your way over to the Misty Thicket, get bound in Rivervale, then go fight goblins until you aren't KoS with the halflings. At that point you can do all sorts of good quests, like Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap, JumJum related quests, even hunt Nillipuss!

We are the only democratic society of Norrath. Good luck.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
make your way over to the Misty Thicket, get bound in Rivervale, then go fight goblins until you aren't KoS with the halflings. At that point you can do all sorts of good quests, like Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap, JumJum related quests, even hunt Nillipuss!

We are the only democratic society of Norrath. Good luck.
Iksar will never be able to raise their faction with the cleric guild (blocking them from the kith zoneline permanently), and Kelethin is democratic as well (we have an elected mayor!).

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 07-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Kobold

@#$& that. Painfully pay the iron price in our motherland, my broodlings. Then, in your late twenty seasons, venture to the Misty Thicket. There your will find a wall. Slay the weak halfling guards in their Outpost. And then when you've looted their corpses in the vanguard, ask young halflings to sell the cumbersome equipment and give you half or less of the Platinum. Their own breed! This is how loathsome the halflings are. To profit on their own protectors deaths.

Last edited by Vheran; 07-03-2017 at 08:09 PM..
Old 07-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kelethin is democratic as well (we have an elected mayor!).
hm, very woke. I did not know this. Looks like Filbus will need to spend some time being an Ambassador in Kelethin to properly strengthen the ties between these peoples..

Too bad I literally killed Tunare [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2017, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too bad I literally killed Tunare [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cannot forgive you for this.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 07-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Large Bat

Default Bandages

Iskar tip --

I know it works in skeleton form (Call of Bones, etc); I presume a wolf form would work as well if someone can cast on you.

Acquire lots of bandages -- 50pp worth or so. Maybe more? Depends on how high of buffer faction you want to go. Amiable? Ally?
Perform Bandages quest in Misty:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Bandages_for_Honeybugger
Spend an hour or 3 at this .. Hand that little feller four at a time. Obtain carpal tunnel.

This raises faction with most of Rivervale (but lowers with FP cavern merchants?).
As said, it doesn't touch Cleric folks there -- but 'the rest' it raises.

When slaughtering the guards, you loose all this faction you gained except for the Rivervale rogues.

Bind at top of Fools Gold.. collect your millions of spears and shields. Gate. Sell to rogue vendor at top. Hop out window. Run to bank/misty. Repeat.
Closed Thread