Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2020, 08:58 AM
Orc

Default I have just started on red.......is it a waste?

I just started a character on red about a month ago. I'm a casual player getting in an hour here, couple hours there. Played back in the day and am greatfull for having the chance to relive the experience. Anyways, was reading through some threads and came across all the kerfuffle regarding the future of red server. This left me wondering if I'm waiting my time. I really enjoy the game but have little time to play so id like to make my play time count. I have a couple characters on blue, 29 Enchanter, 29 Necro. There are many classes I never tried so when Im in a rut and want fresh content I just start another character. So my question to the community would be; should I continue with my red character or am I just wasting my time?
Old 08-16-2020, 09:48 AM
Sarnak

Your not wasting your time if your having fun . Red99 will never be reset . So you won’t lose anything . Enjoy
Old 08-16-2020, 10:43 AM
Banned

say hello to the other 25 sickos for me
thx
Old 08-16-2020, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Define what you mean by wasting your time.
Old 08-16-2020, 03:56 PM
Orc

Krazy pretty much answered my question. Playing for an extended period of time and building up my character just to have it deleted would be a waste of my time. I would even be ok if they merged all red characters at some point. The low player count don't bother me much. Kinda lookin forward to being able to, pretty much, hunt what I want when I want. Only lvl 11 right now so will see how things progress.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

lol these never get old

Good troll
Old 08-18-2020, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just started a character on red about a month ago. I'm a casual player getting in an hour here, couple hours there. Played back in the day and am greatfull for having the chance to relive the experience. Anyways, was reading through some threads and came across all the kerfuffle regarding the future of red server. This left me wondering if I'm waiting my time. I really enjoy the game but have little time to play so id like to make my play time count. I have a couple characters on blue, 29 Enchanter, 29 Necro. There are many classes I never tried so when Im in a rut and want fresh content I just start another character. So my question to the community would be; should I continue with my red character or am I just wasting my time?
everyone has access to at least 25 characters with all best in slot gear, if any of us had a soul we'd donate an account to you but we most certainly do not.

the server needs a reset badly, no game can be fun without a change for over 10 years when the content it is built on was ment to last 1,5 years in the original timeline.

wipe it clean.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-18-2020, 09:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

If most of your time spent playing is solo below lvl 50, you usually won't be bothered. You can camp and kill whatever you want here without wasting your time on a list.
Old 08-21-2020, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

wipe it plz and stop the bullshit. everyone knows it needs to be done but at least this way rogean keeps a promise doing nothing. thats why
Old 08-21-2020, 08:25 PM
Banned

gets to 29 then starts again, gets to 29 then plays something else

Just play 1 char and get to max level so you can try raiding something
Closed Thread