Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 10:10 PM
Aviak

So you're suspended briefly from UMass, have a semester until graduation, and your parents are "disappointed," but your life is somehow "ruined"?

Good Christ, this is some first-world mother fucking privilege shit talking here. Give me a god damned break, loser.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli Pops [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the greatest pictures I have ever seen
Old 09-02-2013, 03:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice_Mizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're suspended briefly from UMass, have a semester until graduation, and your parents are "disappointed," but your life is somehow "ruined"?

Good Christ, this is some first-world mother fucking privilege shit talking here. Give me a god damned break, loser.
I was academically suspended from Harvard that season and I couldn't race in the regatta, needless to say, my parents didn't buy me a new Mercedes.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I inject crack. You need to dissolve it with vinegar juice. Shits killed my veins over the past year.

A lot of your replies are giving me big smiles thank you for genuine responses
Good lord I've heard of injecting the salts but not the rocks. Good luck though bro, you can do it. I quit snortin coke cold turkey and luckily I didn't fuck my life up too bad cuz it was when I was 16-18 and still in highschool... You can do it, when you're ready to quit and absolutely want it it can happen-it's difficult but not impossible (i imagine the rock is harder to quit though, never done it)

Just think of all the scumbag shit you did to get more, and how after a while you don't really get that high anyways. No one truly wants to live that embarrassing shit life
Old 09-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2013, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice_Mizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm a year and a half from graduating. 12 or 13 classes left. That's three semesters. I said I've been ruining every aspect of my life for the past three years. Which is true, anything good or positive I've just been fucking it up and making worse. I also pay for college dummy not my family.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:50 AM
Banned

Besides, I'm two days clean. I'm definitely gonna make it this time!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I want to be clean more than anything, but I'm going to do some drugs later and here is my excuse"

You're pathetic.
*i want to want to be clean.
It's not the same as I want to be clean. Despite fucking up everything I have going for me I still want to get high. I would love to want to be clean and just stop. But I still dont
Old 09-04-2013, 01:08 AM
Banned

That's another day clean *****!
Old 09-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Is it true that death by heroin would be a bit like death by orgasm?
Closed Thread