Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, you must live on capitol hill
No, I heard Alarti does though.

I live in Renton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Banned

I take it none of these guilds will roll on red99 due to the fear of Grindcore?
Old 10-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TR = OJ?
Maybe if you are an idiot

You see, OJ wasn't found guilty of anything as opposed to this situation here where 365 people were caught red handed.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:31 PM
Kobold

so the Devs would rather have this bullshit than a rotation?

please dont give me the bullshit about competing on a blue server. Some of us just arnt willing to stoop low enough to "compete" on this server .

You know if you guys would of just inforced rule number one back in the day of play nice, This server wouldnt be the cluster fuck it has become
Old 10-21-2011, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Adding an opinion to the list of facts does nothing to detract from your implosion and my amusement gained from it.

Keep raging dude. It's fucking comedy gold.
Not an opinion if you feel the need to reply to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morlaeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I heard Alarti does though.

I live in Renton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that's not seattle!
Old 10-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Banned

Threads getting gay.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-King Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I take it none of these guilds will roll on red99 due to the fear of Grindcore?
i would like to apply to Grindcore
Old 10-21-2011, 10:40 PM
Aviak

For awhile there I really thought TMO was winning the war. TR was dying, not getting mobs, not enough members on to do anything, had to joint raid with VD? Damn. And then this happens.

How does TR always win? Perun gets caught hacking and is still fucking around in fraps killing Trakanons a month later. It ALMOST makes you think something fishy is going on, but then I realize TR always wins because TMO is ran by a pack of retards.

TMO still doesn't know how to play the game, evident by the fact that they send DJ Deere at Rogean like that. I promise if you send someone reasonable (send a girl, Rogean proven susceptible to fat internet women. I know your guild has fat internet women) with proper evidence (fraps that actually show something) and present your case in a reasonable way they'll start going your way. I want to type so much more but you guys are hopeless.

The law firm of Perun, Kinsawt, Xzerion so good at the game you chumps think they're cheating.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Threads getting gay.
shut up you account buying piece of shit
Old 10-21-2011, 10:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Wiseau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this drama wouldn't exist if you had decided not to act as kindergarten moderator to raiders. To compete these people have no choice but to stoop to begging or paying management for assistance because that's the environment you created. It endangers that nice little revenue stream your handling of the MQ2/SEQ fiasco revealed more than you seem to realize, judging by your amused demeanor here -- you can play these people against each other for cash for only so long. Even your staff is getting sick of it if nilbog's attitude in this thread is any indication, though whether he's aware of who's actually to blame is up in the air.

bracing for censorship.
Closed Thread