Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Sarnak

Copenhagen helped me quit smoking. Now I just need Camels to help me quit dipping.
Old 08-02-2015, 10:32 AM
Aviak

He'd be putting in the time, though lmao. You aren't seeing that very important aspect to his intentions. It's not like he'd be afk'ing during the whole raid and only being there to grab loot. He'd be punching in and putting in his hours like anyone else.

When someone joins a raiding guild is there a 100% chance they'll stay in that guild forever? Or are there cases where they join, raid, put the time in, then for whatever reason leave and go somewhere else? I'd say that happens lol

So I get that what he said has some negative parts to it, but understand that he's not joining a raiding guild to just chill and loot without earning it. He'd be there, raiding, putting the time in like everyone else and therefore just as deserving as anyone else.
Old 08-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He'd be putting in the time, though lmao. You aren't seeing that very important aspect to his intentions. It's not like he'd be afk'ing during the whole raid and only being there to grab loot. He'd be punching in and putting in his hours like anyone else.

When someone joins a raiding guild is there a 100% chance they'll stay in that guild forever? Or are there cases where they join, raid, put the time in, then for whatever reason leave and go somewhere else? I'd say that happens lol

So I get that what he said has some negative parts to it, but understand that he's not joining a raiding guild to just chill and loot without earning it. He'd be there, raiding, putting the time in like everyone else and therefore just as deserving as anyone else.
If your in a guild getting gear with the intention at that time of leaving the guild i wouldnt want you in my guild. So if i walked up to you and said "hey can i join your guild for 6 months to get some loot? I'm going to leave then and start my own guild but i wanted to get some loot and learn how to compete vs you guys when it comes to raiding." Would you be accepting of this? Personally if someone comes into a guild with the intention of leaving that guild then i really wouldnt want them as a guildmate. You join a guild to join a group of people in a goal to accomplish something(hopefully more then just killing a dozen mobs in a few months span to get loot and then move on).
Old 08-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
31 days w/o and still angry / craving them.
Your mind has a gap in it now.....a lot of ex smokers get addicted to some kind of drink after they quit :P
Old 08-03-2015, 07:47 PM
Banned

saw this dude in great divide earlier today
Old 08-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saw this dude in great divide earlier today
Yep you did i am done with P99 for awhile so it's time for hanging up my pixel hat and say i am retiring from p99 good luck all, it was fun, had it's good and bads.

Later Hope you guys/gals are ready for the Revolution.

Peace God Bless

Sincerely , KiShift
Old 08-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Aviak

Hey man whatever your going through I hope you make it thorough it stronger. G'luck
Closed Thread