Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Kobold

hah - he just tried to do it to me on a 15k item. he says, "cool! i would like to first see what it looks like plz, i am big on looks/graphics lol"

when i offer to make the trade but trade back if he doesn't like the look, he stops responding.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Banned

Happy to help guys. Just made the post to warn our community. No one deserves to get scammed out of items/plat they farmed. Just trying to help keep our community great! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is an incorrect use of the trade forum and I have reported your post.
until you have people like this that want to cut your throat for warning the community. sure its not a trade post but where else would traders see it?
Old 03-03-2017, 10:49 PM
Aviak

I left this guild after hearing that he scammed fellow guildies and even a lot more people in EC tunnels and now with rumors of him shamsade being the guild leader I can no longer associate my self with guild.

Like most people I was randomly invited into this guild which to me had no vetting what so ever, so they need some "extreme vetting" so things like this don't happen in the future.

I guess you always get scammed before the dawn, at least in the case of the guild Dawn Believers... so I left and will now look elsewhere for a better guild as I am getting close to reaching level 46 which is the level for starting raids, so goodbye and I hope no one else gets scammed.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:55 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Just chiming in to say that about a dozen people have told me in-game that Shamsade is indeed an alt of the Dawn Believers GL. Take that for whatever it's worth.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:53 AM
Fire Giant

GRATS SHAMSADE!!!
Old 03-04-2017, 08:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you have to say about the allegations that Shamsade is your alt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicsferd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I left this guild after hearing that he scammed fellow guildies and even a lot more people in EC tunnels and now with rumors of him shamsade being the guild leader I can no longer associate my self with guild.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just chiming in to say that about a dozen people have told me in-game that Shamsade is indeed an alt of the Dawn Believers GL. Take that for whatever it's worth.
wow
Old 03-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Orc

At this age, still have people falling for such crap scam?
please ban the thief and restore people their scammed items
Old 03-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Aviak

Default Allio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicsferd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Like most people I was randomly invited into this guild which to me had no vetting what so ever, so they need some "extreme vetting" so things like this don't happen in the future.

I guess you always get scammed before the dawn, at least in the case of the guild Dawn Believers... so I left and will now look elsewhere for a better guild as I am getting close to reaching level 46 which is the level for starting raids, so goodbye and I hope no one else gets scammed.
Khorulak,

If you left without even talking to me that shows more about your character than anything else. I have a 56 druid main (Allio). You're well aware that I have one of every class on p99. All fully twinked. I've made close to 1 million plat TOTAL over 2 and a half years. And all of it came from farming seafuries and jboot MQs. Why would I need to scam anyone of anything?

I'd also absolutely love to know where this rumor that I'm Shamsade came from. Other than what was clearly a joke by one of these people here.

You saw the quality of people in the guild, man. Everyone is good people. You get tons of humans together and one of them is bound to be like shamsade. But overall the overwhelming majority of people on p99 in general are mature adults. The overall quality of the sever as a whole is fantastic. We have a great guild, a great server, and I'm almost 100% sure shamsade is already banned because the GMs don't mess around with this kind of thing.

You're free to leave my guild off of a wildly irresponsible and totally unsubstantiated claim by one person who was clearly joking - but that really and truly says more about you than us.

In the future make sure you talk to people you accuse of heavy things like this.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

No one here is joking, Allio.

We all know that Shamsade is your alt because of the countless times you've said, "I'll come buff you guys on my druid" and then show up on Allio.