Planar Protector

i like pitborn too pals
Old 03-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

I miss you Abysal :*(
Old 03-15-2012, 09:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not starting shit Saidin but, your guildies Slathar, shocker, Sneet and other train and grief every single night they play. You kids get griefed in solb for a few hours and all of a sudden 5 plus members of Holo including you are sending me tells whining and crying. I don't give a fuck stop sending me tells. thx for mob , good pvp. Stop posting pictures of Friedchicken gating with LDCs on your fucking cleric and bats still in lava with Bamza attacking fried all alone. Fucking dumb. Get some SS of Shocker training our lower 40s at jail or Slathar FD training at ass/sup. It's not hard to figure out why holo members keep getting 1 week vacays bro. Your officers most of whom are really good players/ decent bros decided to surround themselves with a bunch of trashy ass shitheads who need to bind rush and train to get anything done but cry when griefed back /meh see you around
Once upon a time Slathar tried to train a Nihilum fear run-- too bad I never FRAPS or he'd have gotten a week ban. Instead he got promptly dispelled with about 15 mobs on him and had to gate pot (great use of a pot btw).

Funny to see some people never grow up / change -- his tacts haven't changed at all from his days as Mintal and Slathar the druid on Rallos Zek. Still the newp he always was.

I'm still anxiously waiting for the all-star team from Holocaust to come back, these 3rd string PvP'rs/personalities they have on now are doing absolutely nothing for their PvP rep on this server.

Oh well-- Diablo 3 May 15th folks!

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Kobold

Why is it you can't edit posts on some threads? Weird.

Scowl seems to be the latest victim of the ragequit bug-- he has a corpse out in Ferrott by specs that's like 3 days old, who logs without their corpse for 3 days? Illi's corpse rotted.. Saw another Snufz corpse out in fear about to rot, da hell is going on!!

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 03-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
decided to surround themselves with a bunch of trashy ass shitheads who need to bind rush and train to get anything done but cry when griefed back /meh see you around

So true. I've found it interesting that the second they started eating bans for trains or setting off the CT death cycle script they have not set so much as a single foot in PoF while someone else is there.

They have never been about the pvp, they have always been about the grief/trains/exploits.

When it dawned on them that that would not fly on this server... they quit enmass, leaving behind some of the scrubs to continue their petty ways like training specs on noobs in oasis.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
500 retarded 10 year olds could kick the shit out of 100 20 year olds probably irl
Old 03-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2012, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So true. I've found it interesting that the second they started eating bans for trains or setting off the CT death cycle script they have not set so much as a single foot in PoF while someone else is there.

They have never been about the pvp, they have always been about the grief/trains/exploits.

When it dawned on them that that would not fly on this server... they quit enmass, leaving behind some of the scrubs to continue their petty ways like training specs on noobs in oasis.
Closed Thread