Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Banned

PS: Everyone screaming for I want tstaff is going to find out that just about every monk who wants to compete should have no trouble at least borrowing one. Then, when their VP geared baws char goes down to back to back tstaffs and an inner flame, they will reverse their decision.

TStaff great for pvp server, bad for botb event.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

Jen you going to be ready in time for this ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Banned

Question

since this is a pvp competition on a blue server, shouldnt it be reanamed "best of the second best"?
Old 06-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Banned

The blue server people won most of these.

Save from the big dog Test of Tactics 2.

Test of tactics would be way better than a BotB. Oh well.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Aviak

This BOTB doesnt mean shit. Now if you guys did it when the oldschool people were around then it would actually mean something.

Right now its just a bunch of lame ass people claiming to be the best on the server when there are retired toons not being played that would absolutely destroy the people playing now.

This is simply because p99 hasnt seen an expansion since the early 1970s. Come at me brew
Old 06-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This BOTB doesnt mean shit. Now if you guys did it when the oldschool people were around then it would actually mean something.

Right now its just a bunch of lame ass people claiming to be the best on the server when there are retired toons not being played that would absolutely destroy the people playing now.

This is simply because p99 hasnt seen an expansion since the early 1970s. Come at me brew
lol, I like how people always think the people they played with were the best because they played with them.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, I like how people always think the people they played with were the best because they played with them.
I think its more the fact that the server has only a fifth of the population it did before and now they decide to have a botb.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

my body is rdy
Old 06-26-2012, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravingar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think its more the fact that the server has only a fifth of the population it did before and now they decide to have a botb.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravingar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Send out the batphone.
Closed Thread