Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 01:58 AM
Aviak

Telin, thanks that was exactly the answer I was looking for.
Old 11-19-2013, 01:20 AM
Sarnak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MY0h_HRptM is this about right for how life tap should be looking? I have taken away some of the delay, but I'm not 100% sure how it should look.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excellent work.
The patch notes (currently V30) contain a spellsnew.eff, and Telin's patch also contains a spellsnew.eff. Do you incorporate Telin's updates into official P99 patch releases or will players have to overwrite the P99 patch files with Telin's files every new P99 patch?
Old 11-19-2013, 09:13 AM
Developer

As soon as the project is complete I think it'll be patched. Before then, it wouldn't make sense to patch it yet since I'm releasing updates all the time.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Developer

This is what I have the shield spell currently looking. A lot closer to classic then I thought I could get. At least for levels 24-38.

Current Update:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Classic:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Telin; 11-19-2013 at 09:59 PM..
Old 11-20-2013, 06:47 AM
Sarnak

Keep up the good work Telin !!
Old 11-20-2013, 08:11 AM
Large Bat

Man, that's so bad ass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Thanks so much for going through the trouble to do this! It's been so long since the old days that I had almost forgot about that awesome "grow as you progress" aspect to the original effects. I also forgot how great they looked.

I really hope this gets patched in as soon as it's finished.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:38 PM
Kobold

Holy crap this is awesome, Had not seen this project yet. Thank you and all the people who helped you work on this.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Orc

I haven't been able to get this to work. Full disclosure: I'm not very good with computers.

So initially I took the downloaded file supplied by the OP and just put it into my Everquest folder. That did nothing. Then I took the two specific files, not the text one, and placed them into the Everquest folder and both of them overwrote another file, which I allowed. Problem is I still don't see a difference in game. Is there a file I should also be deleting?
Old 11-21-2013, 05:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't been able to get this to work. Full disclosure: I'm not very good with computers.

So initially I took the downloaded file supplied by the OP and just put it into my Everquest folder. That did nothing. Then I took the two specific files, not the text one, and placed them into the Everquest folder and both of them overwrote another file, which I allowed. Problem is I still don't see a difference in game. Is there a file I should also be deleting?
You wouldn't notice a difference unless you knew what was before and after with the changes he made. So it can be small changes.
Closed Thread