Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 09:24 AM
Retired Guide

I don't have avatars shown. I made a decision based on the information I had. So you can disagree with it, but you can't attach it to favoritism or whatever other delusional idea you have.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can do big red words too.
That's great but it's not the university logo in his forum Avatar it is however the company logo for the toothpaste company and a picture of a man with bad teeth.

I'm not asking for Matthew Mcconaughey in True Detective here just alil common sense.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Why does it matter if Colgate name gets changed? Who cares? That's some real petty garbage right there.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have avatars shown. I made a decision based on the information I had. So you can disagree with it, but you can't attach it to favoritism or whatever other delusional idea you have.
Ok then can you turn your pictures on for one second then and take a look, saying I don't have my pics on is starting to look even worse.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does it matter if Colgate name gets changed? Who cares? That's some real petty garbage right there.
Because he petitioned my name for months and cried to GM's to change it they changed mine and left his, were taking about trying to prove favoritism I think that is a pretty big case for it.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Defector [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay in the corner till the adults are finished. Colgate's name is in violation with the naming policy that others have been affected by.
It's just ruining your entire experience on the server isn't it?
Old 06-17-2015, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because he petitioned my name for months and cried to GM's to change it they changed mine and left his, were taking about trying to prove favoritism I think that is a pretty big case for it.
So like I said. Petty garbage.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just ruining your entire experience on the server isn't it?
If someone can petition people for breaking the rules while they themselves are breaking the same rules for everyone to see and the rules aren't evenly enforced it is a pretty huge experience ruin-er and bad image for the server as a whole.

Quote:
So like I said. Petty garbage.
Your opinion sounds biased because I assure I never petitioned Colgate's name until he petitioned mine, if you have a problem with people using GM's to go after their enemies then take it up with Colgate and stop trying to derail the convo to protect your guildmates.
Last edited by Syft-X; 06-17-2015 at 09:32 AM..
Old 06-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Fire Giant

I'm just asking for equality here Colgate petitioned my name Sirken changed it I accept the fact that my name violated the naming policy and was changed.

But this rule shouldn't be selectively enforced but evenly enforced for all rule offenders.
That's whats best for the server. If the person named Colgate has the company logo not the university then obviously it refers to the Toothpaste company and not some university no one has ever heard of.

If you can't see the pictures, turn them on for a moment and take a look. None of these reasons would make any sense to anyone.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

For the love of God clean up these forums and ban syft.