Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abandon all hope is my advice. Unless the server sees a miraculous sudden influx of non-toxic people things arent gonna change.
When will Ecoli just go away. You sir are the most toxic here constantly bickering, providing no entertainment for us. You don't understand the red community and are on some campaign to try and deter players because you can't accept people play a game and fuck around for fun.

Don't go away mad bro just go away it's obvious you hate it hee but yet you come all the time to throw your 2 cents on why you hate it here. Don't be that typical asshole who hates something but still has to do that something and complain about it.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Banned

Sorry to break the news but I don't do much hunting in unrest these days .
Old 08-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

I almost died to mrbiggs was fun fight. Zero fuck are given that you were pvping on a red server by any red player. Blue players are like fuck man I am getting farmed by mister Biggs in unrest I got to quit now.

Anyone who quit cause mrbiggs killed them in unrest multiple times would of not been a good fit for red anyways. Blue is one clik away has more people and no one can get pvped. Btw with 160 people and 30000 zones unrest should not be your only option.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Banned

QQ moar about it.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Unrest has always been that way, level elsewhere.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyphil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unrest has always been that way, level elsewhere.
There's definitely other zones in the game to xp in than Unrest.

The pk twinks park there for a reason much like they did around Oasis on live.

Add item loot so we can log out hit squads and have newbie baits for fungi twinks plox thx.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Banned

Pro tip : eq pvp can be hard and its not always fair and easy that's why it's cool. All you new players have to do is NOT LEVEL IN UNREST if you don't want to feed kills to the village idiots
Old 08-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

one of the problems I've found with this server is the griefers are protected by a play nice policy

on live newbie griefers would have gotten corpse camped erry time they logged on by players passionate about keeping that kind of scum down. here they can just call lns and never have to pay for their crimes. gm interference never good.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of the twinks come from the #1 guild

ruining others day makes their day better

they are all sore winners as you can read from the forums

they will grief you til you either join them or quit the server

they can't handle pvp on their mains so they have to control unrest and other noob zones
Weird post. Because almost every PK alt is Azrael and Azrael didn't win anything so not sure where your breakdown is in the thought process.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

since joining nihilum I learned 3 players in the guild took the time to level up twinks in every major newb zone, not to kill newbies with but solely to kill twink PKs.
Closed Thread