Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 11-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Kobold

The jackolanterns were always in the yard. In fact they were my favorite thing of all to fight in Unrest. I'd risk my life and the lives of everyone in my group to pull one before someone else did.

The Greater Skeletons however... I don't remember those spawning in the yard. Not really a complaint, I just absolutely don't recall them spawning there.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Kobold

Jack o lanterns were always in the yard from day 1 in live. Don't ever remember seeing a skeleton in the yard. I also think we may have hit on something here. It is quite possible that most of the people in this thread are correct. I believe it may have been in classic that ALL skellis would attack you regardless of level and that other undead did not. Perhaps this needs looking into, or perhaps the devs have bigger fish to fry atm. Either way the server has been out a month not gonna worry about it much for now. I see threads getting fixed by devs each day.(wish the patches would come a bit faster tho so I could actually benefit from the changes I have proposed/had corrected/brought to the devs attention.
As always kudos to the devs for this server and their commitment.

Lyyfeleech
Old 11-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Kobold

I can tell you right now, messiah_b already nailed it. That is exactly how I remember things too.

Undead would always attack you, but as you out-leveled them the aggro radius would decrease dramatically. You'd literally have to be "nose to nose" with them to get them to attack you at some point, but they'd never miss an opportunity if one was presented.

This is exactly the way I remember it.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Yes although it may be affected by class / diety, but I am very certain of the reduced radius-always kos for Dru / Pri / Pal. Not certain how it would work for say necro / SK.

This applied to at least skellies, zombies, mummies, and ghouls outdoors globally with the agro radius reduction...can't confirm other undead dungeons like lguk. But yeah if you happened to run over any of these while going through Ro / Oasis it could aggro you.

sow / lag also had something to do with it as you may be in range for such a small time it missed its check time and ignores you.

You are correct on magi room it had 4 spawn points. 2 on the house outside wall, the magi PH, and then I can't remember if the last one was under the magi loft or opposite the magi ph on top of the loft over the door but it was there.

GSkel's were possible in the yard but usually they were 1st floor house spawns on paths from inside to outside. One from the porch door and one from the back door would walk out into the yard and chillax for a bit. I am thinking that they were actually on the yard trash tables but at like 5% rate or something like that.

Gawd I spent too much time pulling in unrest.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Kobold

I remember Sebillis and Lower Guk aggroing me at level 65+ if I got close enough, but it had to be VERY close.