Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

I have one on my monk on live server and it clicks just fine ......am playing a shaman now and can click it just fine as well can demonstrate in EC tunnel at first torch .
Old 03-21-2015, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagrobb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not trolling i own one on live and know for a fact that my shaman berserker wiz druid or war cannot click it but my pal can.
I encourage you to try this again. Because it's never been limited by class.

We used them in 2012 VoA raid in the Pillars of Alra, Growth Trial. Where you couldn't cast a multi counter cure and needed only cure disease and cure poison.

We had several Beastlords and Necromancers who used them for this purpose.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:34 PM
Kobold

I may be 100% wrong I have not honestly used it in more than 3 years due to my activity and aa on my pal. I also realized that I am messing up the wts thread and apologize to the OP. Regardless of what it is on live it did not get "changed" significantly until after pop was released as it was used in VT a lot. So the issue of what it was there and what it is here is like apples and oranges.
Old 03-22-2015, 01:01 AM
Sarnak

well here again I am selling http://wiki.project1999.com/Shield_of_the_immaculate no longer set on getting the 250k I was asking just trying to break even so the first 220ish k offer I get will work for me . open to typical trade items fungi , cof , rbb , rbg , jaundiced bp , myrlokars bp , torpor , shield of rainbow hues , dragon hero bracer offers . thanks
Last edited by woad; 03-22-2015 at 01:05 AM..
Old 03-22-2015, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

bump
Closed Thread