Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cast time increase was December 2002 (PoP).

For the life of this server it will be instant.

On a PvE server though it's use is limited to like... Baazt Zzzt, Hoshkar, Zlandicar, and 2 NToV Dragons. So it's neat and useful for a raider whose class can fill a curing role. But that's about it.
Thanks for the update. I was under the wrong impression...

Offer of 155k =P
Old 03-20-2015, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

nm, decided against my offer.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cast time increase was December 2002 (PoP).

For the life of this server it will be instant.

On a PvE server though it's use is limited to like... Baazt Zzzt, Hoshkar, Zlandicar, and 2 NToV Dragons. So it's neat and useful for a raider whose class can fill a curing role. But that's about it.
i find mine is useful for both my monk while pulling and my enchanter while soloing, im sure i could drum up more uses outside of raiding but if thats your main focus then that sounds about right.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Kobold

in velious this shield goes to pal only clickable as well as the cast time being slightly longer iirc. There is also a no drop sword with same clickie that drops that is pal only as well in velious (which will rot and/or go to level 1 alts parked at campspot) ... this shield gets sidelined and dropped in value big time.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagrobb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in velious this shield goes to pal only clickable as well as the cast time being slightly longer iirc.
This is just flat out wrong, read the previous posts and references the links posted by myself. Trolling people's EC threads isn't cool.

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 03-20-2015, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i find mine is useful for both my monk while pulling and my enchanter while soloing, im sure i could drum up more uses outside of raiding but if thats your main focus then that sounds about right.
I honestly can't think of any possible use for a monk pulling with one of these. To cure rabies and regain that 1 HP regen I guess? Enchanter for GCD I guess but alliance stick works the same.

Perhaps I am not thinking of some clever uses though.
Last edited by Daldaen; 03-20-2015 at 11:02 PM..
Old 03-21-2015, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I honestly can't think of any possible use for a monk pulling with one of these. To cure rabies and regain that 1 HP regen I guess? Enchanter for GCD I guess but alliance stick works the same.

Perhaps I am not thinking of some clever uses though.
youre thinking too hard about it, its just to cure yourself of any disease based dots you might encounter. im not claiming it saves the day, well on my enchanter it certainly has, but it definitely is handy.
Old 03-21-2015, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

home again and back in game if you want to hash something out on woadkin in EC tunnel .

just so we are clear the shield being made for all all to be equipped by anyone is not going to happen and the cast time nerf also will not happen in this servers lifetime being that these changes were introduced minimum of 2 years after the release of velious expansion . thanks
Old 03-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

Insane like a runaway train I'm in yo lane like it's three seconds on the clock to win the game
Old 03-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is just flat out wrong, read the previous posts and references the links posted by myself. Trolling people's EC threads isn't cool.
not trolling i own one on live and know for a fact that my shaman berserker wiz druid or war cannot click it but my pal can.
Closed Thread