Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://facelessgaming.org/forums/vie....php?f=23&t=36

Applicant plans to play 40-50 hours per week at launch...application denied! not high enough play time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihDy9IwP3Mo
Old 03-18-2017, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is that real? thats a medication condition right?

like one of those adrenal problems forget what its called causes irregular fat storage in the arms

really don't understand why people are capable of this degree of fat storage, its ridiculously inappropriate. with muscle, there are hardcaps on development regardless of anabolic conditions and diet because rapid muscle loss could harm a person in conditions of low food/stress so we evolved with heavy conditions on muscle growth. there was this guy called billy guns over at MuscularDevelopment, this IFBB pro had him running 4-5 drugs and a real pro cycle, he didnt gain anything and they coined a new slogan "all drugs no results". The guy was tall with decent bone thickness, but muscle wise he was flat as a board. when I say he gained nothing, I wish I still had pictures, he really didn't gain anything. The IFBB pro jacked his cycle up for round 2, and again he was a complete non-responder. No tissue changes. Nothing a 1x insulin shot PWO can't fix.... But really if you are a true non-responder to both training and drugs, probably best to find another gig.

tangent. but these people must have some special whale genes.
They probably didn't have him on enough/the right hormones. And yea it's real, story about her on Mafakka's link
Old 03-19-2017, 11:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are you guys going to play 20+ hrs a day. Will this be your career and hobby or what?
Stop eating sugar and get a job you damn worthless freak.

I bet your family hate you you worthless thing.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:38 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafakka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://facelessgaming.org

"The Faceless" aka "Faceless Insanity" is recruiting in anticipation of the upcoming game, "Pantheon". We will play an active roll in alpha and beta and we also have every intention in leading the progression at the launch of the game.

http://facelessgaming.org
Also get a job and dont let your parents pay your parents pay your allowance at the age of 40 you fucking white thrash slut. You're discusting and you know it.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:44 AM
Aviak

These screenshots are so gay. You guys are what 40 years old and instead of spending time with your kids and wife your batphoning a video game and telling her IT'S SO DAMN IMPORTANT I MIGHT GET LOOT who gives a fuck about your pussy i just want loot,
Old 03-19-2017, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Wow. Mad much?
We can tell that you can type mean things from behind a computer screen. You have no idea what my personal life is like.
Old 03-19-2017, 01:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafakka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. Mad much?
We can tell that you can type mean things from behind a computer screen. You have no idea what my personal life is like.
So that means you have no job.....
Old 03-19-2017, 02:06 PM
Kobold

So let's make assumptions that won't be confirmed or denied.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Shit thread is shit. Bravo ambassador from Pantheon!
Old 03-19-2017, 10:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit thread is shit. Bravo ambassador from Pantheon!
Hi friend. Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread