Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2013, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karafa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in TMO during this time period, lie more online Alarti! Although you'd have to do a lot to look as stupid as Loly.
I'm not online very often. Your touchstones are a bit fouled up. I've been a consistent 40-50% raider.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

WTF wrong with people who play EQ?

The only game in world where someone can get so jealous, butthurt, and mad that they didn't win a guise in a trivia event 8 months ago that they drink themselves to a stupor and post mentally unstable gibberish for 18 pages of a thread.

I think sometimes this server should be shut down for a few weeks, just to force the people that are so extremely addicted to Everquest to take a step back and re-evaluate their lives.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF wrong with people who play EQ?

The only game in world where someone can get so jealous, butthurt, and mad that they didn't win a guise in a trivia event 8 months ago that they drink themselves to a stupor and post mentally unstable gibberish for 18 pages of a thread.

I think sometimes this server should be shut down for a few weeks, just to force the people that are so extremely addicted to Everquest to take a step back and re-evaluate their lives.
I prefer the glass half-full view of it:

These stupid forums are a far, far greater mirror image of 1999 era Everquest than the server could ever hope to achieve.

I pop my head in like once every other week just to randomly click on threads like this and laugh my ass off at the rage and absurdity. It's a quicker fix than actually playing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Random aside: Ecc's Ron Burgandy escalation meme on like page 4 was absolutely perfect in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

It has been a while, but last time I did a /guildstatus on Loly he was not an officer.

He was a Guild Leader of The Mystical Order.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you fucking stupid?

I mean seriously

I could slam you 5,000 times more than you can slam me. I played your game. we won.
What exactly did you win lol ?
Old 07-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It has been a while, but last time I did a /guildstatus on Loly he was not an officer.

He was a Guild Leader of The Mystical Order.
LOL SHadudp Xzerion
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL SHadudp Xzerion
When TMO has nothing to say affirming or denying a story, they send in this guy to deflect without actually answering anything. For the uninitiated, if this guy side-steps a question, its equivalent to him affirming it.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Banned

Glad to see Deajey is still slapping Alarti as easily as he wants
Old 07-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some people get drunk and have a good time

now others.. like loly, get drunk and rages on for 4 hours making his self look stupid
I never did get why angry drunks even exist....

lvl 37 Troll Shaman OF JUSTICE
Closed Thread