Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Default Schadenfreude's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've noticed that my post count has receded. I haven't deleted any posts, or posted anything absolutely heinous that might be taken down.. so why does it do that?
Schadenfreude's Law of reciprocal ratios in the Coolness-Goobles interaction.
As Gooble's coolness approaches positive levels, the universe's natural (and as yet unexplained) forces will coalesce to ensure that this event horizon isn't breached. Schadenfreude theorized that if Goobles ever reached a positive level of cool, the universe - in a tantrum of paradoxical forces - will fold up on itself like so much toilet paper, crumble, and vanish. This neatly explains why his post count is going down and also why he continues to post his inane drivel. These involuntary but assuredly necessary interactions ensure the continuation of the universe as we know it, so I'm sure they will continue as long as Schadenfreude's Law holds up to further scientific testing.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Schadenfreude's Law of reciprocal ratios in the Coolness-Goobles interaction.
As Gooble's coolness approaches positive levels, the universe's natural (and as yet unexplained) forces will coalesce to ensure that this event horizon isn't breached. Schadenfreude theorized that if Goobles ever reached a positive level of cool, the universe - in a tantrum of paradoxical forces - will fold up on itself like so much toilet paper, crumble, and vanish. This neatly explains why his post count is going down and also why he continues to post his inane drivel. These involuntary but assuredly necessary interactions ensure the continuation of the universe as we know it, so I'm sure they will continue as long as Schadenfreude's Law holds up to further scientific testing.
lol, clever.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Very clever indeed!
Closed Thread