Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 11-08-2019, 07:08 PM
Kobold

It appears to centered around oasis. I've has some luck (not perfect) zoning around elsewhere and logging in elsewhere. Oasis requires up to 25 tries to log in successfully, and is fraught with problems once I'm in.

Any help appreciated.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Kobold

This is happening to me also. It happened to me last year as well and I used a vpn for a while. It seems to have something to do with my 5g network. This time, since I have access to a 2.4g, I switched over to the 2.4g and I don't have as many problems.

There's lots of old logs on this issue. Part of my problem is my Canadian internet (where I play from right now) which is always laggy compared to my US internet where I do not seem to have as many zoning/freezing/can't log back in problems.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

If it's any consolation, there are others like me with similar issues with zoning.
Have done all of the recommended changes listed in other threads. Some work great, but only temporarily, as if something in a file is building up.

Note: my issue is with zoning through any of the Karanas zones, and yes I've been successful in zoning many times. Have reinstalled Titanium 3 times, each from different sources. I have even helped fix others with their issues in patching up.