Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Rienne prob best player in EQ history.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:23 PM
Banned

Rienne's muscles bulge with the force of will.

i don't get it
Old 02-16-2015, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

From what I've seen so far on this thread, not a single one of the people complaining are newbs. The only newb to comment claimed he reached lv 45 so far and has neither him not his crew have been killed yet.

My conclusion: Op is blowing the issue out of proportion with no real basis on fact
Old 02-17-2015, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Best way to not get griefed by fungus twinks is to rush to 60 and farm a full set of droppable BiS gear to level all future characters.

Worked for me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2015, 05:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd quit if item loot was implemented

most would. an item loot server would see a double digit population. low double digits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-17-2015, 10:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BardPop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I've seen so far on this thread, not a single one of the people complaining are newbs. The only newb to comment claimed he reached lv 45 so far and has neither him not his crew have been killed yet.

My conclusion: Op is blowing the issue out of proportion with no real basis on fact
I'm a newb.... but I push twink faces in on any melee character with a half decent weapon... sooo *Shrug*

Newb=/= automatically awful at pvp. Anyone who has PVP'd on any game and is comfortable and here FOR PVP gameplay can contest a twink just fine, unless you're a sub lvl 30 caster, in which case... you can gate.

Saving up and investing a whole 500-1k plat in a your melee characters who can't gate isn't hard though. Twin adamantite bands> 5ac 55hp rings against melee twinks and are cheaper, and a 2h weapon that will quickly hit for dmg cap pre lvl 29 isn't that expensive... and dual wield classes that early on mainly just need to invest everything in main hand and get whatever junk offhand is super cheap after that.

My ranger mocks fungi twinks pre lvl 20 already with a whopping 550p invested into him. Most of these players are complete awful nonfactors who zerged to 60 with no intention of PVP, are scared of PVP on their mains, so they roll anonymous alts, twink them with their hoarded pixels and plat, and go kill rags players who are too new and too blue to fight back. Just don't be a pussy and fight them. Don't just sit there and let them kill you. Even if you do 100dmg to them and they drop 600hp and YT you, if oyu have a 6 man group, one of you is either going to YT them or get them low enough to force them to run and plug then you can ZL camp them. Have some fun with it. I love getting a group of bluebie newbs riles up and leading the charge against a twink. It's like a mini raid boss, or a bunch of newbs dropping Fippy Darkpaw in Qeynos lol
Old 02-17-2015, 10:34 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rienne prob best player in EQ history.
He had some goog macroquest2 plugins, for sure.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
How to stop Fungi Twink PKs?
Answer: Fungi Twink Anti-PKs.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Answer: Fungi Twink Anti-PKs.
Fungi's do zero dps. Look it up. ZERO.

Fungi's don't kill anyone. And don't say anti-PK, that sounds gay as shit. I hate people who call me PK, it makes me want to kill them 700 more times for playing on a PVP server and having to call FoH members PK'ers... we are all PVPer's you morans. GTFO red server with that PK bullshit lol

shit's classic though... but seriously, I fight twinks because it's fun, and because they are worth big points and have the saltiest tears.... not because I'm defending pussy bluebies from getting killed by anyone. I just wanna let yall level up so when I kill you you're worth some money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2015, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Ragebringer level req > Fungi level req.

Such an easy fix...
Closed Thread