Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLGET [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm the weirdo for pointing out that you raided late into the night after ragnarok went to bed to try and kill tormax and then attempted to talk shit about him still being up
Actually, Ragnarok's raid finished at 11 PM EST when the pull team failed to get him into camp solo after 45 minutes of failure (cringe). The majority of the 50 man raid logged and Apex proceeded to kill/plug the remaining 15.

Apex didn't even attempt King T after that, stop spreading fake news.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, Ragnarok's raid finished at 11 PM EST when the pull team failed to get him into camp solo after 45 minutes of failure (cringe). The majority of the 50 man raid logged and Apex proceeded to kill/plug the remaining 15.

Apex didn't even attempt King T after that, stop spreading fake news.
Let me help you with this, By time statue died there was already around 25-30 apex corpses inside dead and more otw. To prevent secret stratz from falling into enemy hands i cannot say what the pvp team was doing at the time. But from statues death, to raid call was not more then 25 minutes from kill, to a full log out.

The 6-7 people who were still in kael after were hanging around for buffs and for pvp which from what I understand 14-15 apex ended up zoning in on most of them and then the 8 outside eventually forced some to plug both sides.

Why did you guys have 20+ in kael at one point? Why were the mobs being pulled towards tormax? maybe just trying to get some orbs? I dunno, don't care. Tormax is up, You didn't kill it.

TLDR = vindi/statue dead, dozens of apex corpses at our feet. Lot of people tired didn't want to do tormax, Apex failed to kill it or do anything while we slept soundly.

PS: video sent of 1-9 names in zone dispelling at time. Tune your interpretation of when you can dispell a boss is wrong, Stop telling your guildies that its safe to dispell when its not. You will just get more suspended.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR = Lot of people tired didn't want to do tormax
lol, g1

*raids with 50-70
* kills mid-tier raid targets
Old 05-03-2017, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

"You did well, but you did not do as well as you theoretically could have done. Meanwhile, I did nothing at all."

The lament of the armchair raid guild.

Gradner Goodtimes - 60 Bard
Old 05-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me help you with this, By time statue died there was already around 25-30 apex corpses inside dead and more otw. To prevent secret stratz from falling into enemy hands i cannot say what the pvp team was doing at the time. But from statues death, to raid call was not more then 25 minutes from kill, to a full log out.

The 6-7 people who were still in kael after were hanging around for buffs and for pvp which from what I understand 14-15 apex ended up zoning in on most of them and then the 8 outside eventually forced some to plug both sides.

Why did you guys have 20+ in kael at one point? Why were the mobs being pulled towards tormax? maybe just trying to get some orbs? I dunno, don't care. Tormax is up, You didn't kill it.

TLDR = vindi/statue dead, dozens of apex corpses at our feet. Lot of people tired didn't want to do tormax, Apex failed to kill it or do anything while we slept soundly.

PS: video sent of 1-9 names in zone dispelling at time. Tune your interpretation of when you can dispell a boss is wrong, Stop telling your guildies that its safe to dispell when its not. You will just get more suspended.
Thanks for this clarification. I believe it all
Old 05-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradnerLives [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"You did well, but you did not do as well as you theoretically could have done. Meanwhile, I did nothing at all."

The lament of the armchair raid guild.
i smell a new tattoo in my future

kind words
Old 05-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Need more threads like this, dango baby. Rated 5 stars

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-03-2017, 03:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

TLDR = Lot of people tired from raiding well past 1 am last week and not killing vulak didn't want to do tormax
thought you guys only raided 3 hours a night ? maybe if gong didn't try to push for that vulak kill last week you guys could have had some more steam to kill king t.
Old 05-03-2017, 04:31 PM
Banned

sorry your guild lost deetz
Old 05-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

Ragnarok states raid times are from 5-8pm pst.

Sticks to that time.

Other guild gets mad mobs are left up?

Very intradesting.