Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 10:22 AM
Fire Giant

I disagree that it was to the advantage of any guild. Some points favored CSG, Rustle, FoH, Anon, Infernus, Venerate (sorry if I left any out), and some points favored Awakened and Aftermath.

You had to wait one month, but the rotation was that long. You were allowed to jump in at your convenience. You were allowed to use outside help.

I agree the 7 days benefited Awakened and Aftermath, and in my latest proposal it is 3 days. I don't care for FFA Tunare as it slows the rotation down. I actually was debating proposing to adjust the Ring War to account for that as well. That if the 24 hours expires, it does not go FFA but it simply rotates to the next guild to keep the rotation moving. I am not heavily invested in whether that happens or not since 95%+ of the time it does not go past 24 hours, but I don't see the down side to that either.
Old 03-25-2017, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

So Tunare is entering window today.

Need to decide on something quick.

Could be as simple as: of the three, Amath and Awak have resigned, leaving CSG as the remaining "length of the rotation"??

I really don't care what we decide as long as we decide something to get this wrapped up (per the agreement). Or replaced.

Who is up for next and why? And can we all agree on that? And then move forward...

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 04-21-2017, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Bump - can this be ressurected?
Closed Thread