Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

I remember having a month off for surgery when the classic discord came around. Shit was so epic.

It ended with a bunch of mq running players killing the last few players on the server. I got to 44 as a Druid and had a gank crew following me around from Druid ring to Druid ring somehow knowing the exact port location until eventually I'd gate to oggok pop wolf form- med up and rinse repeat.

It ended once they found my bind, they used level 1 chars to train the SK GM to my bind and baited me into gating into a HT.

Shit way to go but it was the most fun I've had on a pvp server.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember having a month off for surgery when the classic discord came around. Shit was so epic.

It ended with a bunch of mq running players killing the last few players on the server. I got to 44 as a Druid and had a gank crew following me around from Druid ring to Druid ring somehow knowing the exact port location until eventually I'd gate to oggok pop wolf form- med up and rinse repeat.

It ended once they found my bind, they used level 1 chars to train the SK GM to my bind and baited me into gating into a HT.

Shit way to go but it was the most fun I've had on a pvp server.
lol.

This is gonna be great.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:47 PM
Aviak

Nice!
Old 09-14-2015, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
question, if say a player only logs on to train others on this server, will they face account bans on the other "real" servers?
i assume training is allowed
Old 09-14-2015, 02:01 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
question, if say a player only logs on to train others on this server, will they face account bans on the other "real" servers?
I dunno.

I would guess if someone gets too disruptive, it will end them up perma-banned on all servers. Try it. See what happens?
Old 09-14-2015, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Will the Discord server have the same exp as Red?

How does item loot work exactly? Do we get to choose the item we loot, or does one item randomly appear on the corpse when we loot it? What about No Drop items?

This sounds awesome, grats on 6 years and thanks for this!
Old 09-14-2015, 02:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
. . . removal of the Class XP penalties + group shared XP modifications, and more.
Dumb question from the noob: What are "group shared XP modifications," and how were they changed in January 2001?

Looking forward to the upcoming changes! Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into this server. I can't express enough how much joy it's brought to me and my friends.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dumb question from the noob: What are "group shared XP modifications," and how were they changed in January 2001?

Looking forward to the upcoming changes! Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into this server. I can't express enough how much joy it's brought to me and my friends.
The wiki has a large explanation on how exp penalties are shared within a group. Basically they are removing class xp penalties and making it so racial xp penalties no longer affect group xp rates.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Awesome!!
Old 09-14-2015, 02:07 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno.

I would guess if someone gets too disruptive, it will end them up perma-banned on all servers. Try it. See what happens?
well what im getting at is, is it a valid strat to train. it either isnt or it is. basically what im asking.

and the problem is see here if it isnt a valid strat, do you guys have guides set up for every zone?
Closed Thread