Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should thank us. not call us douche bags.
A 'thank you' for asking to much for that item?

A 'thank you' for asking for payment(s) for hate loot in general?

Cockblocking a whole zone and it's mini's from causal players, smaller guilds, and their members from farming it up legit and somehow you're asking for a 'thank you'?

To basically cock block an 8 hour spawn, make it more difficult for the smaller guilds actually make effort to get in place and set up for minis to contest them and you request a 'thank you'? To surprise those same smaller guilds you guys dropping mobs (knowingly) on the pull paths to those smaller guild's camps to "contest" spawns (this is actually training), actually(somehow!?) brings to your mind to THANK you for that behavior?

Your acting like a mob that is like lvl 55, who doesn't AOE(generally), who doesn't DT, who can spawn a number of times in a single day and be killed with 1 to 3 groups of 50 plus players requires a 'thank you' TO AFTERMATH making it harder to farm those mobs!?

This is a great an example of why Velious has been unhealthy for this server. It was promised with Velious the lower tier raid targets and zones would be less fought over since there would be "to many targets to cover them all" Sadly even with the last patch (the maintenance one almost a week ago) Aftermath and Awakened were still training each other over Lady Vox upon the server coming back up.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

thanks for the updates, im banging my head against the wall on this one though:

Nilbog: Flowers of Functionality must be equipped to click

smh, Daldaen one day you are going to wake up with your balls removed.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nilbog: Crafted fishing lures, poles etc no longer give fishing skill bonuses

Does this change apply to the Tinkering skill when creating the following items?

Collapsible Fishing Pole - Skill Mod: Fishing +5%
Animated Bait - Skill Mod: Fishing +3%

Please explain...
Yes, these were added in December 2001. http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=254863

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 01-01-2017, 03:00 PM
Kobold

Default White Dragon Helm

Still didnt fix White Dragon Helm's spell effect, it is currently giving 10 mr instead of 20, for a total of 30 MR...the helm currently only gives a current total of 20 mr, when it should give 30. The effect endure magic should be 20 mr and the effect on helm "endure magic" only gives 10.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks, devs and contributors. Stonebrunt is a landmark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still didnt fix White Dragon Helm's spell effect, it is currently giving 10 mr instead of 20, for a total of 30 MR...the helm currently only gives a current total of 20 mr, when it should give 30. The effect endure magic should be 20 mr and the effect on helm "endure magic" only gives 10.
Your pet bug didn't get fixed... be patient... lots of people have been waiting years for fixes.

Amax MNK / Amalgamax ROG / maximum
Begging (227)

EQ Map Archive (1,000+ images)
P99 WikiEQ Patch Chronology
Old 01-01-2017, 03:25 PM
Kobold

Im having an issue the the spell.us file or whatever, u want patch or whatever, its driving me nuts !
Old 01-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Kobold

update spell_us file, wont go thru the patch when i try to extra to eq folder, and i cant even delete the file to add it later. any info on to fixing this please ?
Old 01-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Aviak

Yup, I am!
Old 01-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, these were added in December 2001. http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=254863
Wouldn't you know it... Just when I thought about taking a vacation and bust out a new fishing pole and bait, the bonus gets taken away.

I guess I'll have to wait until the patch in the timeline for the bonus to get added again.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkbythebook12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
update spell_us file, wont go thru the patch when i try to extra to eq folder, and i cant even delete the file to add it later. any info on to fixing this please ?
make sure you're not running or have everquest open
Closed Thread