Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not a great guild, we are not hating for no reasons.

I guess you have a great time in this guild making fun of random you guys are screwing up. Scumbags!
that guy doesn't even play on blue
Old 03-19-2017, 12:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that guy doesn't even play on blue
He's still a scumbag! =)
Old 03-19-2017, 03:41 PM
Banned

I like dawn believers. I was grouping with a very friendly Shaman named Shamsade in MM. We were pulling to the pond. SK and Shaman duo was going very well. Shamsade even offered to log onto his druid, Allio, to buff me. Dawn Believers is alright in my book.
Old 03-19-2017, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by welly321 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like dawn believers. I was grouping with a very friendly Shaman named Shamsade in MM. We were pulling to the pond. SK and Shaman duo was going very well. Shamsade even offered to log onto his druid, Allio, to buff me. Dawn Believers is alright in my book.
hi dingo
Old 03-20-2017, 12:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes they are ... yesterday i join a group (2 dawn shittiers in it) with my shaman full buff them, 2 min after a warrior Kelvinn(warrior level 50) join the group and ask me for full buff. i do. i get Resist slow on one mob and they kick me off the group cause i was " to low level" ...

I was so disapointed in there attitude and oh boy i let them know ...
these assholes train me while i was afk on the ramp in OT and instead of a simple sorry they start talking shit like the internet pussies they are
Old 03-20-2017, 12:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dawn Believers is the real deal, a great guild full of some of the nicest and most helpful players i've met in Norrath

there are no guilds i'd rather be in, i've enjoyed every minute of my time in this guild,

u hating for no reason sorry u lost
obviously a spy, gtfo my thread pls
Old 03-20-2017, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

So are we saying this guild is the new Clue?
Old 03-20-2017, 12:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Yes they are ... yesterday i join a group (2 dawn shittiers in it) with my shaman full buff them, 2 min after a warrior Kelvinn(warrior level 50) join the group and ask me for full buff. i do. i get Resist slow on one mob and they kick me off the group cause i was " to low level" ...

I was so disapointed in there attitude and oh boy i let them know ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in a group with 4 dawn believers, they decided they wanted to go to com and I asked if I could come. one of them said he would switch to his druid and port us. Allio showed up ported the 3 other dawn believers to ej and then said he accidentally forgot to invite mt othe port group and he'd come back.

well he did c ome back but then he ported me to skyfire and plugged. (tell was queued and then didn't go through)

I was level 40 and of course died instantly.
I tried sending tells to the people in group, thinking he just casted the wrong port and his game crashed, but they all ignored me for the rest of the day. had to get some help from a druid in ec to get my gear back.
this is the kind of shit im talking about, i'm not the only one whos dealt with their bullshit. i plead with all bluebies, stay the fuck away from them. do not interact with them or socialize or even look at them, they are the cancer that is atrociously scourging our great lands
Old 03-20-2017, 04:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So are we saying this guild is the new Clue?
Old 03-20-2017, 11:10 AM
Aviak

I've been in this guild since I was level 10 and they've been nothing but friendly and helpful so far. Helped gear me up either for free or with major discounts. Chat is always interesting to read as well, nothing bad in it so far. I think you're all getting the wrong impression from the Shamshade thread who in fact WASN'T Allio's alt.