Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Islam is garbage

I'm sorry but other than Scientology, there is no worse set of ideas. Fertility rate of Muslims alone is damning.
Old 04-29-2017, 10:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Therefore, Muslim states tend to be more violent in modern times. But that is no reason to get bigoted about it and blame the religion.
Christians, on the other hand, deserve all the blame and ridicule you can muster, even when it has nothing to do with them, but your own sense of guilt that someone else is actually trying to be good in a fallen world and you are a moral failure. Or you are just a stupid liberal trying to virtue signal your other lame-ass liberal friends.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

Perhaps he chose his words poorly but I interpreted it in a much different way. He said that women should be allowed to wear what they want, which includes the ol' rags. If that right is taken away, it impedes on a woman's right to wear what she wants. In order to show solidatory he posed all women should wear a headscarf.
Either in The Netherlands or Belgium a gay couple was recently beaten up quite badly after they were seen walking down the street holding hands. After that happened all men were encouraged to hold hands in public to show solidarity and send a message. That doesn't mean the intention was for all men to become homosexual and hold hands in perpetuity.

I don't think he meant that all women should start wearing the headscarf period, rather he thinks it would be necessary for all women to wear a headscarf as one-off statement.

I think that makes a lot more sense within the context. It sufficiently explains everything he said and it makes sense as a statement. Considering what he said before I don't think it makes any sort of sense that he would end his point by saying all women should wear a headscarf period. That interpretation does of course fit nicely into the narrative that you're looking for. There are more than enough real issues concerning Islam, it's really not necessary to misinterpret these type of statements or create "fake news".
Old 05-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Lul

Everything you need to know is in the other videos on the same YouTube account.. bunch of breitbarty' crap.

Not too far fetched to say that they just did a poor translation like our german speaking friend is saying. On purpose i'd say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Alternative facts yadda yadda

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-02-2017, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Islam is garbage

I'm sorry but other than Scientology, there is no worse set of ideas. Fertility rate of Muslims alone is damning.
this is not untrue, even if you were a gender defying libtard you couldn't argue with this.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is not untrue, even if you were a gender defying libtard you couldn't argue with this.
Calling out islam is stigmatization

All religions are garbage

Beside Flying Spaghetti Monster

And Moloch of course.

lulz
Old 05-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lulz
Old 05-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling out islam is stigmatization
as smelliest piece of garbage, it should be stigmatized so people stay away from it. just liek being fat, or single motherhood, or deadbeat fatherhood or poor hygiene should be stigmatized. they all bad and everyone benefit from keeping they nose clean in those regard.

Quote:
All religions are garbage
mhmm an we can make that statement more inclusive too by saying, "all ideology is garbage."

Quote:
Beside Flying Spaghetti Monster
this my patron deity and i not gonna share zer with you...

Quote:
And Moloch of course.
you can have moloch, i not liek beaks. don't be have a beak?
Old 05-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lul

Everything you need to know is in the other videos on the same YouTube account.. bunch of breitbarty' crap.

Not too far fetched to say that they just did a poor translation like our german speaking friend is saying. On purpose i'd say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Alternative facts yadda yadda
I don't think the translation is the problem. To me, his meaning was immediately clear. Maybe some people don't understand what the word "solidarity" means. Here's a contextual hint for the Breitbart crowd: this Austrian dude is not on your side. The thread was good for a laugh, anyway.