Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 06:23 PM
Banned

i'd definitely be bros with tiggs and digg.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

You guys would love each other. You've self-selected yourselves into a group of videogame dorks that spend 3+ hours a day playing a 12-year old game. The only thing that really separates TR from TMO is who you happened to group with while leveling up, which is totally luck of the draw. There are awesome and horribad people in both TR and TMO.

For the most part, this entire server would get along IRL. Obviously some better than others, but I think we'd all be pretty receptive to running into one of the other couple thousand people on Earth that have this same nerdy hobby.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:53 PM
Banned

pretty sure we'd all get drunk and beat the shit out of pycoba and jamar
Old 09-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure we'd all get drunk and beat the shit out of pycoba and jamar
Old 09-26-2011, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys would love each other. You've self-selected yourselves into a group of videogame dorks that spend 3+ hours a day playing a 12-year old game. The only thing that really separates TR from TMO is who you happened to group with while leveling up, which is totally luck of the draw. There are awesome and horribad people in both TR and TMO.
I love these nerdy people who wants to be king of the cool nerds....I mean come on... you did type horribad... what kind of nerd are you?
Old 09-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

Easy, defensive guy. I think you're missing my point. I wasn't separating myself from the bunch; like I said, "we" all have the same nerdy hobby. The point was that TR and TMO have even more in common with each other than they do with the rest of the P99 population -- a population that has a ton in common to begin with. I'm not saying you're any dorkier than anyone else on P99.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I think Daldoma may be associating his existance too closely to this hobby, oh shit 1500 posts ironing.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Banned

1 vs 1 meaning a even fight TMO could do nothing but cry..TMO has no skill they only survive because of numbers, I mean geezz how many TMO noobs does it take to kill a boss?
Old 09-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOzzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 vs 1 meaning a even fight TMO could do nothing but cry..TMO has no skill they only survive because of numbers, I mean geezz how many TMO noobs does it take to kill a boss?
aww someone is a sad panda today? Please, inform us of the TMO member that touched your naughty place.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Daldoma may be associating his existance too closely to this hobby, oh shit 1500 posts ironing.
I don't know what this post means.
Closed Thread