Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 05:37 PM
Orc

This info is good to know. ty.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by trite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People will make fun of you if they find out you leveled up two characters on the same account....there is literally no incentive to do that...
That is so funny. Who gives a rip if someone on the internet thinks i did something dumb. Like you right now thinking I am laughable for posting this. I don't feel anything from your scorn.

I have always had lots of alts on the same account. Sometimes I play my druid and make plat porting and get tired of it and log in my necro, monk, rogue, mage or shadow Knight. What's so funny about that? <sheesh>

I have all my slots filled on my account and wanted to know if I could start another account and I may max it out too. My game style. Sorry you don't like it.

Live long and prosper.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:07 AM
Kobold

Another reason players will manage accounts is not having to worry about rez timers. If you play another character on the same account the rez timer still counts down.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTukka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Convenience is an incentive, as managing multiple logins is a bit of a hassle. Considering that boxing and account sales are not allowed, what legitimate incentive is there to not level characters on the same account?
Rez timers still tick down if you're on another character on the same account.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is so funny. Who gives a rip if someone on the internet thinks i did something dumb. Like you right now thinking I am laughable for posting this. I don't feel anything from your scorn.

I have always had lots of alts on the same account. Sometimes I play my druid and make plat porting and get tired of it and log in my necro, monk, rogue, mage or shadow Knight. What's so funny about that? <sheesh>

I have all my slots filled on my account and wanted to know if I could start another account and I may max it out too. My game style. Sorry you don't like it.

Live long and prosper.
I have 12 toons spread out over three accounts. You are not alone.
Old 04-01-2016, 04:20 AM
Sarnak

You can make as many accounts as you want. The posters above wont post how many accounts they have and neither will I! I just don't see why you wouldn't make multiple accounts. The arguments against don't convenience me, if one account is hacked you have redundancy at the very least.
Old 04-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_jon3s [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have a friend you trust you can give them the account info so they can port you, pl you, and rez you. If you have a cleric, porter, or pler class.
I have no incentive to ever consider that. Sharing accounts is like sharing underwear.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Aviak

If you don't trust yourself to not end up multiboxing in a moment of weakness for just that one time you really need a port... That might be reason to keep your characters on one account.
Closed Thread