Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the frig does that even mean? ;;>.>

Gotta love how ridiculous anti-RP sentiments can be.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother
You know the people that are all like " BRB BABY AGGRO"
Or AFK BREAST FEEDING!!" I am so over all these mothers in my group they should have guilds or their own server where they can be moms by themselves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorlax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or AFK BREAST FEEDING!!" I am so over all these mothers in my group they should have guilds or their own server where they can be moms by themselves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gives new meaning to Project-M
Old 06-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorlax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh snap brah, you should totally like, be all anti-teenager because they might need to go BRB PARENT AGGRO! Or how about smokers, because they might need to go AFK NEED CIG! Or pot smokers. Or people who drink while playing. Or anyone human because they need a bathroom break. Or....

Singling out mothers is pointless.
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Old 06-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh snap brah, you should totally like, be all anti-teenager because they might need to go BRB PARENT AGGRO! Or how about smokers, because they might need to go AFK NEED CIG! Or pot smokers. Or people who drink while playing. Or anyone human because they need a bathroom break. Or....

Singling out mothers is pointless.
Those people are bad too, just moms are the worst.. Anyways this thread isn't about why moms shouldn't play video games. It's about why nostalgia owns have fun in p99 bro nd don't let the moms or weird elf lord of the ring macro bros ruin your time.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Orc

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Send moms my way thx.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Send moms my way thx.
qtiyd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yeah, this kind of bothers me. I'm a dad and have to step away now and then because my 1 year old daughter wakes up in the middle of the night and I need to go take care of her. I think that when people say things like "baby-agro" it's just their attempt to try to lighten up the fact that they need to step away from the group briefly which impacts the group and they feel badly about it. I don't say "cute" things like that, I just let the group know that I need to go AFK because my daughter woke up and they have always been understanding. Often my wife (who also plays on this server) takes care of her and sometimes I do. I'm happy to hear that you have a life which is free of people who depend upon you to take care of them and can devote all of your time to playing a game. Try to be a little more understanding and remember that not everyone lives the same way you do.
-----------------------
Old 06-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, this kind of bothers me.
I wouldn't worry about snorlax's opinion. He's probably jilted because his mom always chose everquest over him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Reppy Send a message via AIM to Reppy Send a message via Yahoo to Reppy

I been in groups where people have had to go afk for the kids; My advice if you run into them friend them if you have the same situation; I have a 8 yo and a 8 month old, only when the 8 month is roaming i will have to afk sometimes, Mostly though with the same folks that are used to me doing it, some groups I have been with got pissed which is fine I normally warn before joining a group or will tell them i can leave and normally do. It is life play when I can
Old 06-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello everybody, I'm Grimwall and I just recently joined Project 1999.

I first started playing Everquest back in 1999, a few weeks after it was released and kept playing for close to 8 years (though the first years were the best).

This experience was so intense for me that never again have I felt the same epic feeling coming from another mmo/rpg.
Never again the joy of wearing a polar bear skin helmet while trying to find my way in the dark, surrounded by gnolls...

Never again being stuck in the Plane of Hate, in the Maestro's room for 2 weeks until a rescue team could be gathered to raid the place.

Did I mention the : "TRAIN INC !" ?

And I could go on forever ... Everquest was so immersive, every hour you'd spend made you feel like you'd achieved something (good thing it did : with my crappy 56k connection and how expensive it all cost back then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )

Once you've experienced such things, it's hard to ever feel that way again but I'd like to thank the whole P99 team for giving us the possibility of touching the genuine package again.

See you on the server !

Grimwall
Welcome to the server. That nostalgic feeling can be pretty intense, and in some ways can make the second time around even better than the first.