Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 01:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rystar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not gonna touch the whole grave robber story, however the rest of the "evidence" against Nihilum is pretty weak. On a 100 man server members flip left and right here and both sides have assholes doing shady shit.

Lets keep it real and be honest with each other, both sides have/had scumbags and neither side should even attempt to argue it.

Erryone TOXIC AS FUK
Anything to say about Max spamming people's cell phones for months and repeatedly posting ex-guildmates RL info?
Old 04-16-2014, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

so you're saying 99% of the population, in death, would decide with their no longer living brains that taking gear off an emulated Everquest character is despicable.

you're not very intelligent are you
Old 04-16-2014, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

Cyren why bother? Obviously it was a scumbag move to steal the gear the day after this guy dies irl. fucking semantics.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:43 AM
Banned

anyone who knew reefman knows how much he cared about this game, and to think that he wouldn't want kringe to have his things(which kringe gave to him in the first place) is just silly
Old 04-16-2014, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah man let me just pay my respect with a humble "good fight it was really fun!" to the guy who's making death threats in /ooc and training after he loses

/thread

will continue to shit talk where shit talk is due, death threats are on the daily from mad neckbeards swinging full VP and getting raped by heroes in rags u kno
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Banned

Smedy dumber than most
Old 04-16-2014, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, I probably would be busy being dead instead of caring about how my pixels were divided up among two people, one of which doesn't play anymore.

But more power to ya if bickering about how Qazzaz handled it gets your dick hard. Seems like a real dramatic injustice, like the Holocaust.

My hat goes off to you for trying to be so blasé about shit that still bothers you many months after the fact. It almost doesn't show.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I said, if I died, take my shit, it wont matter to my real life family or friends. What you pointed out is an additional point - it did impact his irl best friend, which is not something I was aware of.
Hey bro, msg me your account info in case you die so I can get your stuff. I will leave it be til then.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the short answer in that example is that he's dead

thus not saying anything

use your brain, freez
Depends, I have Freez on ignore with Relapse, until they can learn to make more constructive posts.

The fact that the person was a close friend/loved one of another P1999 gamer changes the whole situation.

It is a messed up thing to do to a person actually experiencing the grief of losing a loved one.

I've been to 3 funerals 3 years in a row, all of them pretty close to home. 1 was like a dad to me for a year and a half while I was working interstate, so I know the feeling.

This place is like a fucking virtual asylum... what the fuck is wrong with everyone on this box?
Old 04-16-2014, 02:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobbVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point is Colgate, you argue about pixels in a video game about a dude, and you think you're righteous in it. You think you're righteous for arguing for a dude that is gone from this world. Like seriously? Make no mistake, I think anyone who steals is a scumbag, but to make it seem like Toughguy cared so much about his items in this virtual world is crazy beyond any rational thought process....

Let the guy rest in peace yeah? Stop using him as material to call Nihilum scumbags... like I said, RIP Toughguy.
Brobb you didn't know keith like we did.

While he didn't care so much about his character, he cared about helping people and having fun with his friends. To have some guy he just gave access to, who didn't actually play with him and his friends, take all of his stuff and not look back would have royally pissed him off were he alive to see it.

I can tell you for certain, Reef would have not condoned what that faggot graverobber Qazzaz pulled.