Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 06:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didn't you just make a post asking to be a -1 onto blue? pussy
Damn straight, a transfer to teams99 isn't an option. Least I can try to get my characters off this server to one where actual humans exist.

But like ruban said its hard in our time zone. Just gotta stick it through till pop increases again, whenever that may be.
Old 04-16-2014, 06:54 AM
Planar Protector

Drakar, how human were you when you came here and joined the zerg who uncontestedly were getting everything? If people were more to encourage competition on a pvp server they wouldn't instantly go to the top guild for quick pixels, u kno?

I fucking hate all the nihilum crybabies who has contributed to the situation we have now, fuck ya'll two faced cunts, if you actually cared you would have disbanded that zerg a year ago and promoted a healthy pvp evoirment and the server would have grown, but what did you do? You kept farming dragons for your ALT nr 6 which you really didn't need and put everyone else in the sidelines, what did you do when you were threatened? You mass recruited weak minded players (perhaps like yourself?) What did you do when RMT was banned, your shit empire fell apart on the same day.

Get your shit together tyrone
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:28 AM
Fire Giant

just be glad there is no more xp loss on pvp death and there is LnS now.. shits not classic but whatever deal with it.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just be glad there is no more xp loss on pvp death and there is LnS now.. shits not classic but whatever deal with it.
+1
Old 04-16-2014, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drakar, how human were you when you came here and joined the zerg who uncontestedly were getting everything? If people were more to encourage competition on a pvp server they wouldn't instantly go to the top guild for quick pixels, u kno?

I fucking hate all the nihilum crybabies who has contributed to the situation we have now, fuck ya'll two faced cunts, if you actually cared you would have disbanded that zerg a year ago and promoted a healthy pvp evoirment and the server would have grown, but what did you do? You kept farming dragons for your ALT nr 6 which you really didn't need and put everyone else in the sidelines, what did you do when you were threatened? You mass recruited weak minded players (perhaps like yourself?) What did you do when RMT was banned, your shit empire fell apart on the same day.

Get your shit together tyrone
owned
Old 04-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Banned

Ya'll so dumb equating Qazzaz to the problems with guild leadership on this server. Qazzaz, Kringe, and Reefman was clearly a giant love triangle and there is a lot of heated emotion about it.

Reefman by all accounts was a hardcore stoner and prob wouldn't give a fuck long as people weren't being mad butthurts.

Again.

It's the mental dysfunction of the majority of the player base. It's ok though. You're here on R99 to heal and were here to help!
Old 04-16-2014, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobbVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one condons what Qazzaz did, but you think he'd like his name constantly brought up to insult/belittle other people? I know if I died, the last thing that I'd want is people to constantly, everyday bring my name up on a game forum to get at people. Especially if I knew these so called people on a video game, yeah fuck that I'd be pissed. When a person dies you want to let them rest in peace and bring up their name in good memories, not to use them/him in your arsenal of insults.

good stuff
Old 04-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 10.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all hail the lord of the dead.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
papa nito protects
Old 04-16-2014, 11:19 AM
Banned

Freez one of my fav posters

A+
Old 04-16-2014, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobbVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freez, you are off in the deep end. I will add you to my list of people to pray for. I too once thought it was "cool" to compare things from the video game to real life and thought I was always good analogies, yet there is something different than RL and Game. If I had access to his account I would have left it alone, and never played it but only logged in to remember the times I had with him. Freez you god damn retard you are, stop doing crack please, you're acting worse than the majority of the people on this server.
lol i dont take this as serious as you think.

i guess its cool to act like a saint irl and act like a ****** in a video game?

i try to be the same person in both worlds, pal. keep praying.
Closed Thread