Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Banned

Unhappy Recharging Clickies? Confirm/deny

This true? Confirm/deny. Hoops n all?

I love me some hoops, but shootin' that many hoops is too much basketball for one server to handle bros.. Someone say it ain't so...
Old 11-15-2011, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

hoping for a word on this to, if recharging is in i'd like to see some kind of customized price to recharge, some items are just to cheap to recharge and that makes them sorta game breaking
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:44 AM
Banned

hoops cost 15k to buy back, and i have gone as long as a string of 73 rubies without getting one. dont think hoops will be a problem.

most of the high end charge items from dragons/planes cost 1200ish to buy back and the mid level shit 417p to buy back.

golem wands are 300p to buy back.

so 30k per hoop, 2400 per dragon/planar item, 840 for misc other shit and 600 per wand bomb.

some of the lower level stuff that wont effect high end fights much/at all are cheaper, but yeah recharging is not an issue and those acting like it is are retards looking for something to bitch about.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:48 AM
Banned

forgot to add, some folks say there is a bug to recharge everything for free. these same people are in guilds that have the most vocal supporters of removing charging or making the cost ridiculous, which if followed would remove charging for the entire server but for the handful that know whatever the sploit is.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hoops cost 15k to buy back, and i have gone as long as a string of 73 rubies without getting one. dont think hoops will be a problem.

most of the high end charge items from dragons/planes cost 1200ish to buy back and the mid level shit 417p to buy back.

golem wands are 300p to buy back.

so 30k per hoop, 2400 per dragon/planar item, 840 for misc other shit and 600 per wand bomb.

some of the lower level stuff that wont effect high end fights much/at all are cheaper, but yeah recharging is not an issue and those acting like it is are retards looking for something to bitch about.
To me 300 pp for a golem wand is god damn cheap for what it gives you.

I just hate to see pvp being all about farming cash, the bluebies will wreck some naggers on here
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:02 AM
Fire Giant

What Darwoth said. The prices are already really high and it's a good PP dump for the economy.

I got 1 Invandyr in over 60 rubies. Pain in the fkin ass. You won't even notice that Hoops exist on the server. No one is gonna spend a whole day farming platinum just to get another 5 charges for one PVP fight. I'm definitely only getting one per character at least.

PS: Recharging a Golem Wand is actually 600pp since you gotta buyback two wands to recharge one.

People who enjoy PVPing are gonna spend all their time killing people not farming platinum. If you see people farming at good PP places such at Seafuries then just go kill them, not to hard.
Quote:
exploit - is the code word for they outleveled me and are now outfarming me
Last edited by Lovely; 11-15-2011 at 10:04 AM..
Old 11-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Banned

Can someone explain to me why these items have charges? Thank you.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People who enjoy PVPing are gonna spend all their time killing people not farming platinum. If you see people farming at good PP places such at Seafuries then just go kill them, not to hard.
Should make gem's lootable if that's the case.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone explain to me why these items have charges? Thank you.
I CAN! So you are restricted to only using the particular item once per fight.

But if you wanna discuss things like that then there is a thread on the blue forum about it. It's a fact that EQ developers knew about recharging and didn't do anything about it during Classic, Kunark, Velious and to whatever else expansion. I didn't play much after Velious since the game started to stink!
Quote:
Old 11-15-2011, 10:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by valithteezee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should make gem's lootable if that's the case.
I agree! That would be an awesome change [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Closed Thread