Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 03-27-2014, 02:04 PM
Kobold

Default Sebilis pathing

I just wanted to report this bug that a lot of us have discovered in sebilis where pets are teleporting from one section of the map to another. Last night at about 4am est we were attempting to perform a corpse run in the crypt in sebilis, when my pet disappeared from the crypt, and was killed, shortly thereafter the entire disco camp, and everything between the two camps, including the disco named appeared in the crypt, killing everyone. Trying to recover these corpses, many people died multiple times. I had one of my naked corpses rot personally, and lost my exp entirely, after wasting hours trying to corpse run.

I have also seen this bug occur where pets disappear from the disco camp, from the chef camp, and from near the exit, bringing extremely large trains from other areas of the zone. Thanks for your time in investigating this.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:26 PM
Kobold

I would highly appreciate getting my exp back from these needless deaths that honestly should never have happened in the first place. I will be back on later tonight and petitioning again for an update. Thanks for your time, and I hope it can be fixed so I can continue to enjoy playing on this server.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

This has happened to me every night for the past 3 nights - either a mob pulled drops through ground and aggros ilis jail or disco, or my charmed pet falls through ground and does the same.

Makes it nearly impossible to group in Sebilis - at least Eunomia has been around to rez people when it happens.

Any ETA on hotfix to fix all the pathing bugs and Z-axis crap?

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid