Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smedy is obviously trolling, just look at his screenshots where he is laughing his ass off when him and Last Stun Locked Rexx on 2 paladins as a fully geared Kunark warrior..

Clerics get 4 stuns - in Classic
Pallys 2
1 cleric and a pally can literally stunlock a raid geared warrior without him moving, is pretty lols..... Throw in the fact of multiple clerics/ or pallys and pvp will get dumbed down to ridiculous amounts...
Can you read or does bodu do that for you as well?

How can you stunlock someone if the stuns only last for 0.3 seconds? (35% stun duration at raid gear level 150mr) with 77% resist rate.

You're saying that i'm gonna land every stun even though there's only a 23# chance of one landing, and if it lands it only stuns you for about 0.3 seconds.

Man the harpoons, the army of 300 clerics coming to stun lock your face dog

rofl.

PS, i did mention stun resists were fucked on vztz.

I think nulls idea of dropping the stun duration is great, that way stuns can be a part of the game, but still not OP cause you can't stun lock anyone, you can only use it to interrupt spells.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok I'm done with you, definitely the most retarded person I've seen on the forums.
well proof me different, make any class you want and stun/snare will work the same on any class, He want R99 to beef up warrior resists because HE having a hard time soloing?
Old 11-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Stun Stuns the target 35 Mana
Holy Might Stuns target with a small amount of damage 60 Mana

Raid Geared Cleric will have around 1800 Mana - More with Manastone and Clarity
Raid Geared Pally will have around 1200 Mana - More with Clarity/ Manastone.

You see where your 3500point SK will never move? And the cleric pally wont run out of mana chain stunning you for minimal 6 rounds..... Thats 30 seconds of stunning and unable to move.... Clearly not op..

You think your sk with 3500 hp can live thru 30seconds of stun not moving in pvp?
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 11-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You see where your 3500point SK will never move? And the cleric pally wont run out of mana chain stunning you for minimal 6 rounds..... Thats 30 seconds of stunning and unable to move.... Clearly not op..

You think your sk with 3500 hp can live thru 30seconds of stun not moving in pvp?

Dude, Your really going run back to blue server when you meet a enc. lolol If your in a group and the pally/cleric is chain stunning you that awsome your doing your job, and the cleric and pally will be dead within 1 min.Again WARRIORS are meant to be in groups not running around soloing.
Last edited by Tamiah2011; 11-08-2011 at 10:17 AM..
Old 11-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Kringe arguing with me quoting my numbers yet going with the original null numbers that i clearly showed i didn't agree with since i posted my own numbers.

LOGICAL KENTUCKY, snapping turtle fishing dog
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Aviak

Null if those are you numbers, I think its higher on beta. The DD's do seem to be landing higher.

I suggest you take 2 people and test them out on beta live with a large pool of numbers to make sure there isn't a desync between what you're simulating and what we're seeing.

The caster nukes should be brought down a notch or two, and then you're golden. The system now is better, just still to heavily leaning on casters.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, Your really going run back to blue server when you meet a enc. lolol If your in a group and the pally/cleric is chain stunning you that awsome your doing your job, and the cleric and pally will be dead within 1 min.Again WARRIORS are meant to be in groups not running around soloing.
Didnt you say you played on RZ from day 1 i think??? Remember a enchanter killing everyone named Rigamortiz? Thats me.... So im clearly aware of what every class can do..... Move along son... I cannot believe you still think we are talking about solo warriors here... This blows my fucking mind.
Quote:

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 11-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprobe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Null if those are you numbers, I think its higher on beta. The DD's do seem to be landing higher.

I suggest you take 2 people and test them out on beta live with a large pool of numbers to make sure there isn't a desync between what you're simulating and what we're seeing.

The caster nukes should be brought down a notch or two, and then you're golden. The system now is better, just still to heavily leaning on casters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep in mind that these are average damage totals, so it is entirely possible that someone could do much much more or much much less, especially in the 100-150 range. All pure nukes (nukes that only nuke, not dots and not nukes that stun) follow the same curve, so while the numbers might change the percentages should be about the same.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Didnt you say you played on RZ from day 1 i think??? Remember a enchanter killing everyone named Rigamortiz? Thats me.... So im clearly aware of what every class can do..... Move along son... I cannot believe you still think we are talking about solo warriors here... This blows my fucking mind.
Then please explain to me if your in a group why would a pally/cleric waste there mana trying to lock a warrior down?Your complaining because you came from the blue server lastnight and got owned on pvp trying to solo a warrior.Do not come to pvp chat and talk b/s about the resist when you only attempted to try pvp beta one day.
Last edited by Tamiah2011; 11-08-2011 at 10:56 AM..
Old 11-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

I was 50 on beta on Dontbrag before you thought about playing... So sit back son... Arguing with you is pretty pointless... I will leave it at that.
Quote:

Quote:
Closed Thread