Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

i always roll gnome for the mass pvp, even though the dark elf hide and iksar regen is op

everyone always goes after the ogres and trolls first, just putting the final nail in the coffin for troll as viable pvp class. whats the extra 40 starting str/sta gonna do when you the first one down to all the mage fire nukes bros
Last edited by naez; 04-05-2011 at 05:00 PM..
Old 04-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Banned

Troll is atrocious in pvp incontestably.Yesterdays of EQ show top guilds tendencies to never go ogre and troll always barb when selecting war and troll

/sarcasm off
Old 04-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Kobold

Trolling about trolls.....
Old 04-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht View Post
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Bombfist The Lizard King: Bringing Basketball to Degenerate Trolls since 1999
Old 04-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a+
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lol'd at the troll part. Because we all know 5 fire resist is the deciding factor in PvP race viability. This is just further proof that you're retarded.
Trolls aren't completely unplayable, it's just that there are so many fire nukes on the server that being a large target with low resists and regen is no blowout advantage compared to barbarian which everyone is trying to claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dumb bombfist spam here
Bombfist keeps pretending like Fish Bait is the original guild I was in. Me and Maverix left Holocaust to help Fish Bait stop the Heresy zerg from automatically winning the server. If Heresy wasn't constantly trying to manipulate all the server variables so that they have 0 competition and always keeping their recruitment levels where they always have a number advantage, there would have been no need for me and Maverix to join them. We just didn't want to play on a 0 competition server.

Lets assume the server went FFA and Salty didn't create a blue zerg. Who the hell does Heresy plan to fight as actual competition? Tink's guild of 12 people? That's why I have no respect for these people. They don't play for a challenge or anything like that, they want to PvE the same content for the 7th time in a row with nobody to contest them.

Several people, including members of heresy have already admitted FFA rule set would have lower population and will be the same lame server as before where everyone who isn't in one of two guilds quits, then server dies.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Fire Giant

40 vs 40 bros. Just keepin' it real.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Banned

I have quite a bit of confidence that Rogean and Nilbog are smarter than the Heresy FFA zerg.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

Your linking a picutre of 42 people in a zone that has more than 2 guilds in it on a server that could two box. How big is that force really when you remove the non heres and take away their boxes?

You need to stop crying about Heresy wehrmacht
Old 04-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your linking a picutre of 42 people in a zone that has more than 2 guilds in it on a server that could two box. How big is that force really when you remove the non heres and take away their boxes?

You need to stop crying about Heresy wehrmacht
Don't speak on things you have no clue about. Bye now.
Closed Thread