Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
question remains the same either way. how did he steal the epic? he turned in a heart and sektors had the rest, turned it all in and gave sektors robe, etc. idiot.
I guess the question does still remain. I don't care, haven't commented on it and know nothing about it though.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

I would define stealing as taking something that doesn't belong to you. So if you log in someones character and without permission multiquest an item off their account I would consider it theft. Maybe Bigshowtime told him he can have the account and do whatever with it I dunno.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:48 PM
Banned

pity reply
Old 01-28-2015, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Eh, still don't get why people bash Nizzar. Most epics in the guild bank would go to people after they accumulated 50-100 dkp and achieved membership. The biggest problem was the pixel leaks, and there were members who formed ks groups who held onto items and spells.

Also the other problem when you have a singular guild leader controlling everything is the fact they neglect their irl and become somewhat unemployed. Cash flow becomes an issue so if someone offers cash to bend the rules they struggle to say no. Aka lite.

The duke was a devoted guild leader and was good at what he did, which is why despite all the allegations only a banhammer could dislodge him. What troubles me is that even the White Knights like vapo simply tried to get their slice of cake for rmt. I don't think what was left of the nihilum guild bank was dispersed amongst it's members in any way shape or form and he hooked Strydur, strydurs brother and his alts up with sky belts, epic mqs and a bunch of other shit.

Not to mention when I took the side of the guild that took in my Aussie pals vapo got butthurt and accused me of doing something I never did. He's a pathological liar and scumbag.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

naw
Closed Thread