Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 03:39 AM
Sarnak

Just went into the WINE config, added the exclusion for wsock32.dll

Didn't work =(((((
Old 08-14-2011, 03:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownrage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any ideas on how to apply this to Crossover Games which basically uses WINE?
Yes! Just figured it out myself!

Go to Configure > Manage Bottles...

In the Control Panel tab, load the wine config...

Click on the Libraries tab, and type in "wsock32.dll" without the quotes and click Add.

It will give you a warning of some sort, click Yes or OK or whatever.

Then scroll down to the newly added wsock32 (should be at or near the bottom), and click Edit...

Select Native Then Builtin.

That should do it!
Old 08-14-2011, 04:46 AM
Large Bat

[QUOTE=Kanras: Pets will use same calculations as PCs when doing double attack/dual wield rolls.
QUOTE]

Just before the patch a day ago I was on Seafury Island with my 54 magician using my 49 fire pet. Normally with pet haste and two daggers equipped, I would see my pets offhand swing animation quite often. Now I don't see it AT ALL the mobs take as long to kill as i he doesnt have any weapons equipped (no dual wield capability) and I've done this for hours and hours on end before the patch so I know how long it takes for my pet to kill a seafury clops on average and now it's taking a lot longer as it doesn't seem he's dual wielding AT ALL anymore. Just wanted to make note of that. Thanks.

Edit - Nevermind I finally saw his offhand animation. I guess it's just a lot less often. Woo does he stink now -_-
Last edited by kensoto; 08-14-2011 at 04:50 AM..
Old 08-14-2011, 05:02 AM
Sarnak

No VP. =*(
Old 08-14-2011, 06:59 AM
Kobold

That worked, Crug, thank you.
Old 08-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Banned

Can anyone provide help for the people who dont speak computer tongue?

I downloaded patch same as always before and everytime i get to char select gives me same problem as the previous guy who posted a screen shot.... ERROR .DLL file or some such thing on bottom row.

fuuuuuuuuuuuc me life
Old 08-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got that too everytime i wanna switch chars i have to close the game and restart, i think everyone has this? a lot of guildmates do.
Yes, this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Orc

Uth - does this patch include the changes to DEX/CHA for bard missed notes as you indicated in your other post?
Old 08-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got that too everytime i wanna switch chars i have to close the game and restart, i think everyone has this? a lot of guildmates do.
I think everyone is. I am too.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Developer

[QUOTE=kensoto;362241]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanras: Pets will use same calculations as PCs when doing double attack/dual wield rolls.

Just before the patch a day ago I was on Seafury Island with my 54 magician using my 49 fire pet. Normally with pet haste and two daggers equipped, I would see my pets offhand swing animation quite often. Now I don't see it AT ALL the mobs take as long to kill as i he doesnt have any weapons equipped (no dual wield capability) and I've done this for hours and hours on end before the patch so I know how long it takes for my pet to kill a seafury clops on average and now it's taking a lot longer as it doesn't seem he's dual wielding AT ALL anymore. Just wanted to make note of that. Thanks.

Edit - Nevermind I finally saw his offhand animation. I guess it's just a lot less often. Woo does he stink now -_-
Fire pet's DW/DA frequency is bugged currently. It will be fixed whenever server gets patched.
Closed Thread