Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No hoops were used vs nagafen

a lot of people gonna be loling soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ask nice and I might let you borrow my lowbie alt tanks god/dragon gear for your next dismal main tank attempt. For the sake of the server of course, got to give them THIRSTY noobs a little taste before they expire of loot-starvation. Right mornin? lawl
Old 06-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I say unban all the stupid ass boxers and give them one more chance to not be stupid.
I veto this just because I don't want Fallen unbanned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Food is broken and doesn't effect regen on p99 omg ezmode!!!! The only ezmode around is the utilization of charm pets on p99 to trivialize all raid content, FGs immune to dragon roar root stopping fear lol lol
Root DOES stop fear in classic. As for FG's being immune to dragon roar, I was the only person on the entire server to report this bug, even though my guild at the time was abusing it. I have a feeling your guild abused it too. Either way you certainly did nothing to get this bug fixed.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 06-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I veto this just because I don't want Fallen unbanned.
trust me not happy about it but people gotta compromise. need players, need changes :/ miss you bro. btw yours names popped up in ooc as knuckle the last 2 days.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trust me not happy about it but people gotta compromise. need players, need changes :/ miss you bro. btw yours names popped up in ooc as knuckle the last 2 days.
..What? I didn't log in LoZ yet. Are you saying someone logged in as Knuckle or that people were talking about my legendary feats when I impersonated him?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 06-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Banned

they were talking about you, not that you logged on. you are still somewhere on the leaderboard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was my first day playing on Legacy of Zek and it's been a ton of fun. Got my first yellow text kill today. (Maze with the assist) Just an overall great experience, leveling isn't instant 50 so you still gotta do some grinding, but it's not a big deal for casual's.

The GM's been pretty cool. (always nice to have a gm presence) The player base seems to be reporting any bug's they see and they try to fix it.

Soul Binding Npcs: These are also great, obviously not classic but these npcs are a great help for melee's just getting started.

Took around 7 hours to get level 30, had a lot of help tho.
1st kill with Maze assist on corpse running necro. You badass.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I still maintain people are just butthurt that only one guild has ever killed raid targets here. All the other complaints are very trivial and will be experienced x10000 on random shitboxes.
after all the posts and converstations on this forum, you still think that is why people are leaving r99?

you trolling or just have low iq?
Old 06-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol at the NPC exterminator and town crier in that pic.

Oh i see now, you are tired of classic EQ. You do know non-classic EQ is free now right? And zek server is still up right?

You should of just said you were tired of 1999 style classic EQ.
O god my immersion is ruined!
Old 06-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

O wait I mean RUINED
Old 06-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Banned

bump, server up and on new machine
Closed Thread