Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 05:06 AM
Kobold

Default Would you play on red if:

you could transfer characters from blue?

Not sure if this is feasible, but there is a lot of griping about the lack of grouping on red due to low population, to the point that there are xp bonuses to encourage groups. There are also people on blue who are bored with their max level characters. This would probably kill any leveling and lower level PvP for the red server, but it would encourage and entice people to transfer characters over to PvP. A few ways it could be implemented, either just a naked copied character with no gear to prevent tampering with the current red economy, to full on transfers of items/plat/gear/faction etc. Thoughts, ideas, and flames are all welcome.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:23 AM
Fire Giant

No.

Some people just don't want to PvP. End of story.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

I'll play on red if the Priest of Order allows me to turn in the book of order and turn off PvP.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll play on red if the Priest of Order allows me to turn in the book of order and turn off PvP.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm writing that one down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

Old 08-22-2014, 07:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

But I'll consider it for like $1 million.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoraRaton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you could transfer characters from blue?

Not sure if this is feasible, but there is a lot of griping about the lack of grouping on red due to low population, to the point that there are xp bonuses to encourage groups. There are also people on blue who are bored with their max level characters. This would probably kill any leveling and lower level PvP for the red server, but it would encourage and entice people to transfer characters over to PvP. A few ways it could be implemented, either just a naked copied character with no gear to prevent tampering with the current red economy, to full on transfers of items/plat/gear/faction etc. Thoughts, ideas, and flames are all welcome.
If it turned the server into a red server with no pvp (everyone silently agreeing not to kill each other) it would be a tragedy. For that reason I don't think it's the solution...but would be nice to see more people try red and learn from the ground up.

Give someone access to their L60 blue enchanter on red and it's not going to be enjoyable for them, lots to learn etc.

Invest in a new red character today pals...

Old 08-22-2014, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

No
Old 08-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Fire Giant

If there were actually people to play with....yes
Old 08-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it turned the server into a red server with no pvp (everyone silently agreeing not to kill each other) it would be a tragedy. For that reason I don't think it's the solution...but would be nice to see more people try red and learn from the ground up.

Give someone access to their L60 blue enchanter on red and it's not going to be enjoyable for them, lots to learn etc.

Invest in a new red character today pals...

Enchanter class is pretty awful on this emu. Dispell line restistable past cancel magic, chaotic feedback ultra resisted when it was almost never resisted on live. I was afraid of a good enchanter on SZ, on red it's a joke.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread