Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good website design costs time or money, and I don't think Rogean has either for something so frivolous. Unless you want to use some crappy template.

Someone here could do the work for free but the current website is all about function over looks - even the frontpage is just a part of the forums.
I just said I would do it and I didn't ask for money lol, it's something I would happily donate my time to if Rogean wants me to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2015, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic era website would be a geocities website with EQ music that auto starts when you load the page and sparkly gifs EVERYWHERE.
Oh man, if I could embed an auto start midi file in my signature life that would be a great day.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man, if I could embed an auto start midi file in my signature life that would be a great day.
I would both love you and hate you in equal doses for that.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 05-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Enable it but only for Swish.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

One easy thing that would improve the forums could be css media queries for mobile scaling.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.storth.com/midi/haddaway-Whatislove.mid

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2015, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic era website would be a geocities website with EQ music that auto starts when you load the page and sparkly gifs EVERYWHERE.
http://www.wonder-tonic.com/geocitie...roject1999.com

Your welcome.

If Google gives you a warning about phishing just ignore it: click "more details" and then "go see the site for security testing", or something like that (Google thinks the page is trying to pretend to be the real P99 and steal your credit card info, but it's just pretending to be P99 so it can Geocities-ify it).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.wonder-tonic.com/geocitie...roject1999.com

Your welcome.

If Google gives you a warning about phishing just ignore it: click "more details" and then "go see the site for security testing", or something like that (Google thinks the page is trying to pretend to be the real P99 and steal your credit card info, but it's just pretending to be P99 so it can Geocities-ify it).
This... this is beautiful.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 08-01-2015, 04:14 PM
Kobold

A slicker website would bring in more nubs. We already have plenty as evinced from the gnashing of teeth in regards to Luclingate.