Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 08:30 AM
Kobold

It is funny that you judge every TMO tagged character as scum, when there are many that are exceptional people. I can easily name awful, idiotic, and downright immoral players in every guild, yet because TMO was a guild on too for so lo g you instantly hate them. If you only had seen all the shady things IB has done to TMO and others you might be a little more understanding. IB actually trained at Track, but they frapsed an angle that doesn't show their mage dying first. IB trained every guild In soon, GMs removed this, after they were questioned why IB wasn't banned from outside VP content. IB was caught kiting SW, Phara Dara, and training in VP, yet only received a 1 week VP only suspension. TMO engaged a mob 26 seconds early(which the ruke said kill) so was within rules, got accused of training when IB pealed aggro on their pull. Yet TMO banned not 1 but 2 weeks in VP. When you look at this as a whole it does appear to be favoritism, that or IB just knows how to capture fraps at the right angles to distort the truth. Either way not a big deal to me, I never raided much lately, but my main thing is, I main thing is the attitude toward all TMO members. Grow up guys and stop pidgeon holing people. Anyone who has sat in KC knows some TMO are great people. I did over 500 OT hammers for 200pp. I sit on Crowds in kc and buff people all the time. IB, bda, taken......guidtags don't matter the people do. EVERY guild has terrible players. That is all.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:05 AM
Skeleton

this server is a joke
more rules and crying please
Old 11-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fysts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can easily name awful, idiotic, and downright immoral players in every guild
Nomsanto Industries?
Harbingers of Thule??
Old 11-21-2014, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nomsanto Industries?
Greengrocer buys black market body parts and sells them as food.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fysts, when a normal guild finds out they have a scumbag, they release them. and they normally go and join tmo. that's the difference. tmo loves having scumbags in their guild and cant get enough of them.
This may be the funniest statement in rnf. I have seen plenty of scum in every guild and when brought to officers attention its joked.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Banned

I'm going to enlighten you people because sometimes people don't know how things work.
The Golden Rule:
"Do onto others as you would have them do want to you". Seems legit!

The True Golden Rule:
"He who has the gold, makes the rules".
Old 11-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe its because u r confused about what a scumbag is.

were you disbanded from or failed trial in a guild before joining tmo? maybe they were weeding out scumbags as outlined.
Pfff, you let FattyFatty in your guild. He's Scumbag Numero Uno!
Old 11-21-2014, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pfff, you let FattyFatty in your guild. He's Scumbag Numero Uno!
Shots fired.

You let me in your guild too!
Old 11-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shots fired.

You let me in your guild too!
Come home, Fatty. Come home.
Closed Thread