Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 12:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fourth (current) suspension period started with Getsome being statedly unavailable to start negotiations, however, became available shortly after KT was fte'd by AG and killed by CSG after the suspension period had began but before a rotation was in place.
You left out the part where CSG broke the raid rules when killing that KT. Sirken was also there, watching. Will they be held to the same standards as A/A? Time will tell!

[Sun Mar 19 21:47:24 2017] King Tormax shouts, 'Those who raise arms against me will suffer my wrath!
[Sun Mar 19 21:47:24 2017] King Tormax engages Sadiki! <-- First FTE message (CSG)
[Sun Mar 19 21:47:46 2017] King Tormax engages Phlip!
[Sun Mar 19 22:29:50 2017] King Tormax engages Atomicous!
[Sun Mar 19 22:32:37 2017] King Tormax engages Rhaszar!
[Sun Mar 19 22:32:57 2017] King Tormax engages Phlip!
[Sun Mar 19 22:33:00 2017] King Tormax engages Painiac!
[Sun Mar 19 22:34:30 2017] King Tormax engages Rhaszar!
[Sun Mar 19 22:35:35 2017] King Tormax engages Atomicous!
[Sun Mar 19 22:36:02 2017] King Tormax engages Rhaszar!
[Sun Mar 19 22:36:07 2017] King Tormax engages Hollowlung!
[Sun Mar 19 22:36:35 2017] King Tormax engages Atomicous!
[Sun Mar 19 22:37:23 2017] King Tormax engages Atomicous!
[Sun Mar 19 22:37:41 2017] King Tormax engages Painiac!
[Sun Mar 19 22:37:57 2017] King Tormax engages Hematoma!
[Sun Mar 19 22:38:19 2017] King Tormax engages Atomicous!
[Sun Mar 19 22:38:48 2017] King Tormax engages Phlip!
[Sun Mar 19 22:38:52 2017] King Tormax engages Hematoma!
[Sun Mar 19 22:39:31 2017] King Tormax engages Phlip!
[Sun Mar 19 22:39:40 2017] King Tormax engages Atomicous!
[Sun Mar 19 22:40:12 2017] King Tormax engages Hollowlung!
[Sun Mar 19 22:40:21 2017] King Tormax engages Hematoma!
[Sun Mar 19 22:41:12 2017] King Tormax engages Painiac!
[Sun Mar 19 22:41:39 2017] King Tormax engages Atomicous!
[Sun Mar 19 22:42:11 2017] King Tormax engages Atomicous!
[Sun Mar 19 22:42:34 2017] King Tormax engages Painiac!
[Sun Mar 19 22:44:35 2017] King Tormax engages Painiac!
[Sun Mar 19 22:45:39 2017] King Tormax engages Atomicous!
[Sun Mar 19 22:50:03 2017] King Tormax engages Painiac! <-- WHOOPS! Over 60 minutes now!
[Sun Mar 19 22:50:19 2017] King Tormax engages Phlip!
[Sun Mar 19 22:50:21 2017] King Tormax engages Paridox! <-- Final engage, pull, and kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken
If your guild/raid does not kill the FTE'd target within the allotted hour, when that hour expires, the target is considered open (not engaged) and can be FTE'd by anyone (except the guild that just had FTE), and then that new guild/raid with FTE will have an hour to make an attempt at killing the mob.
Old 03-25-2017, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amen brother. Anything that's not 100% lollipops and rainbows ends up in RNF or deleted depending on what mood the mods are in that day. I made almost identical posts in server chat twice cause the first time it was deleted for seemingly no good reason whatsoever and I re-posted being as polite as I possibly could asking if mods could let me know what rules I was breaking to cause my post to be deleted. They couldn't seem to provide any good reason so I think they had no choice but to leave it up. Once people started getting BARELY controversial it was instantly moved into RNF and merged into this thread.

Over-moderation has been a problem around here for a while now. I miss the good old days of tits and ass threads and being able to say the F word (Hint: Not Fuck) without people losing their minds.
The thread was copy and pasted to server chat for what you said was "more coverage", it was also a rant.

You wonder why it got merged? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seriously, what an idiot.
Old 03-25-2017, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighter00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now for a little light hearted memery and trolling.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Old 03-25-2017, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fourth (current) suspension period started with Getsome being statedly unavailable to start negotiations, however, became available shortly after KT was fte'd by AG and killed by CSG after the suspension period had began but before a rotation was in place.
This statement is incorrect. Talks started @ 9 pm est Sunday and concluded @ 12:30 AM Monday morning with an agreement. The group of guilds finalized the agreement before KT was killed. Gogre was representing F/V in the talks the entire time.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:05 AM
Sarnak

Pretty tired of you idiots slanting CSG and putting us in same basket as AA. We have never played the same game as them (think our first ever raid petition is in the works atm), we've, unlike you, never poopsocked Fear golems on their temples, we generally always try to look out for everyones best interest. I know you've never liked us since we had disputes about Sky day, but this is getting out of hand, and you are really not giving me more interest in working with you but less. Also what Getsome says is correct, also, bear in mind, all these mobs had to die quick so we got this second round that is, as you will agree, very fairly distributed, before AA comes back from vacation.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:10 AM
Sarnak

People who ask their guilds to spend 8-10-12 hours poopsocking golems in Fear can't really claim to have a moral upper hand here....all we do is race for shit in our prime time, and then kill it - we don't WANT to race, but thats the playground staff has created for us, and we can either play in it, or make the smarter choice that BDA and Nemce has made
Old 03-25-2017, 02:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This statement is incorrect. Talks started @ 9 pm est Sunday and concluded @ 12:30 AM Monday morning with an agreement. The group of guilds finalized the agreement before KT was killed. Gogre was representing F/V in the talks the entire time.
Thanks for clarifying getsome, as I said right below my post I'm sure that I got some things wrong. I did try my best to piece the events of the rotations through the past few raid suspensions including the current one together so people that were not involved would be able to understand the complexity of the issues we are dealing with and the progression of guild attitudes from first through fourth as they have changed each time.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty tired of you idiots slanting CSG and putting us in same basket as AA. We have never played the same game as them (think our first ever raid petition is in the works atm), we've, unlike you, never poopsocked Fear golems on their temples, we generally always try to look out for everyones best interest. I know you've never liked us since we had disputes about Sky day, but this is getting out of hand, and you are really not giving me more interest in working with you but less. Also what Getsome says is correct, also, bear in mind, all these mobs had to die quick so we got this second round that is, as you will agree, very fairly distributed, before AA comes back from vacation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who ask their guilds to spend 8-10-12 hours poopsocking golems in Fear can't really claim to have a moral upper hand here....all we do is race for shit in our prime time, and then kill it - we don't WANT to race, but thats the playground staff has created for us, and we can either play in it, or make the smarter choice that BDA and Nemce has made
Rustle: Avg raid size (9-70?)
Yelinak (w/ Anon)
Silverwing
Phara Dar
Gozzrem
Gorenaire
Lord Koi
Draco
Naggy
Druushk
Statue/AoW (w/ Anon)
Zlandi
Dagarn (w/ Anon)
Jorlleag (w/ Anon)
Lady N (w/ Anon)
Zlexak (w/ Anon)
Vulak

CSG: Avg Raid Size (70-120?)
King Tormax
Vox
LTK
Dozekar
Hoshkar
CT+friends
Dain
Klandi
Lady M
Lord Kreiz
Lord Vyemm
Sev (w/ Infernus?)

Anon: Avg Raid Size (20-40)
Statue/AoW (w/ Rustle)
Yelinak (w/ Rustle)
Dagarn (w/ Rustle)
Jorlleag (w/ Rustle)
Lady N (w/ Rustle)
Zlexak (w/ Rustle)
Telkorenar
One Fear Golem (Fright?)

Infernus: Avg Raid Size (unsure)
Eashen
VS
Sev (w/ CSG?)

F/V: Avg Raid Size (40-80)
Aaryonar
Cekenar
Faydedar
Xygoz
Trakanon
Talendor

Just to give everyone some perspective about the mob distribution on the first cycle of this suspension. These are just the ones I know of and there may be mistakes.

Culkasi I am sorry we have had issues in the past and that CSG in particular has unrelenting issue with fear golem socks. I have also told you that we would be more than happy to rotate golems if a rotation could be worked out. I have tried my best in my post to give an accurate picture. If some of the details are off please let me know. Additionally, I think we are all frustrated by the limitations of the server and respond poorly to people who should be our friends in any other circumstance. Personally, I am looking forward to giving Agnarr a try when it comes out. I know already there will be some differences, however, I think that a lot of the frustrations we run into here will not be an issue there. We have never been interested in racing for content, as that was not the same on classic as it is here, just doing the content itself.
Old 03-25-2017, 03:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amen brother. Anything that's not 100% lollipops and rainbows ends up in RNF or deleted depending on what mood the mods are in that day. I made almost identical posts in server chat twice cause the first time it was deleted for seemingly no good reason whatsoever and I re-posted being as polite as I possibly could asking if mods could let me know what rules I was breaking to cause my post to be deleted. They couldn't seem to provide any good reason so I think they had no choice but to leave it up. Once people started getting BARELY controversial it was instantly moved into RNF and merged into this thread.

Over-moderation has been a problem around here for a while now. I miss the good old days of tits and ass threads and being able to say the F word (Hint: Not Fuck) without people losing their minds.
@llandris should have dealt with the replies on an individual basis instead of moving the entire thread to rnf. It was probably too much work.
Old 03-25-2017, 06:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Under moderation has always been the problem here, imo. Instead of dealing with the trolling, the default response has always been to sweep the whole thread under the RnF rug. It was TMO's strategy for dealing with valid arguments that went against their interests for years. Don't like what someone is saying? Troll it until the mods put it in RnF.
Closed Thread